Monthly Sale... Just 9 "Deals"?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 120
Steve Robinson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:33 PM

Forgive me if someone has already posted about this, (I looked back, but may have missed it), but I couldn't help but notice that out of 165 products listed on Logos' "November Deals" page, only nine show any level of savings from the normal everyday price. Am I missing something? (Asked sincerely, not sarcastically.)

Thanks for any insight.

Steve

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:35 PM

Logos figures we don't have any more money to spend after upgrading to L6!

Posts 51
David E Haeuser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:50 PM

I clicked on one of them that showed the regular price on the monthly sale page.. The actual product page showed an 8% reduction. It was the Concordia Commentary volume included this month.

Posts 10047
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 3:08 PM

Steve Robinson:

Forgive me if someone has already posted about this, (I looked back, but may have missed it), but I couldn't help but notice that out of 165 products listed on Logos' "November Deals" page, only nine show any level of savings from the normal everyday price. 

It's a bug in the forum website for the deals, the individual product pages show discounts. I do hope Toby or someone else is already working on this - seems they got pretty busy with all the dynamic pricing and base package sites and bundles and whatnot.

I suggest we give them some slack this month. The deals are there and work (I picked some very inexpensive ones), just not prettily arranged and sortable by sales price/savings.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 120
Steve Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 3:37 PM

NB.Mick:

I suggest we give them some slack this month. The deals are there and work (I picked some very inexpensive ones), just not prettily arranged and sortable by sales price/savings.

I already cut them some slack when they never announced the final "Pastor Appreciation" deal last month, deciding to announce a cool new version of their software instead. Big Smile

Simply put, I just figured that with the November deals being highlighted so prominently on the Logos home page and, really, the process should be fairly turn-key by now, something was amiss OR I was missing something. The fact that even when you click on individual items, not all are discounted, such as Moo's "Encountering the Book of Romans: A Theological Survey," gave me further cause to at least inquire, in no way intending to be critical of the fine (albeit no doubt incredibly busy) folks at Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS