Turabian's A Manual for Writers, Quality Research Papers for Students of Religion and Theology, ect.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1414
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 11 2014 12:46 PM

Could you guys please add in some products related to to Turabian style. I would really like to see Kate Turabian's A Manual for Writers, as well as Quality Research Papers for Students of Religion and Theology, and others. It would be very nice to have these inside of the Logos system to refer to as I am writing. I'm sure there are 1000s of other students who feel the same way.

Thanks! 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 12:51 PM

Yes I agree as I only use the Turabian style.

Posts 19192
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 12:55 PM

Yes, it would be good to get this. Unfortunately I've needed it frequently enough that I caved already and bought it in Kindle format, but there are plenty of other Logos users who would benefit.

Yes

Posts 1414
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 1:01 PM

I have it in both Amazon Kindle and in print, the last several additions. But it would really be nice to have it inside of Logos because of the ability to do clippings and highlighting, and the ability to search for various examples of the various source citation formats. I think there's a lot of things that could be done with this book using some of the Logos tools. Especially for those of us who teach Turabian, such as myself. I'm referring to it almost daily, and it would be really nice to be able to sort and analyze various components of the book through the Logos tools such as highlighting, filters, and such. For instance, a clipping of all the examples in the book of website citations.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS