Thanks TODD...

Page 4 of 4 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 67 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 10:16 PM

Dan Francis:
My apologies, you are most certainly right... and yes I did know it was not just the engine... but the minimal upgrade, it has been a long day and responded off the top of my head...

I figured it must have been something like that...I was surprised to see that reply from you Stick out tongue Wink

Posts 28989
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 10:44 PM

Okay, I'm thinking I'll come down on the side of the OP this time. Logos knows that he has the minimal cross-grade and can screen the emails appropriately. Depending upon the resources owned the screening would be perfect. But if I had purchased an upgrade and kept having it rubbed in my face all the features I DIDN'T have, I wouldn't be feeling warm and fuzzy about the company either.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1870
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 11:30 PM

Kurt, I'm really sorry you received an email that talked about features as if you had them. That was either an error or an oversight. I'll have the team correct it immediately for future emails. Our goal is to help purchasers of Logos 6 learn how to use the new features, but we obviously didn't properly exclude people in some cases who don't have access to the features. Please accept my apology on behalf of the team. Let me know if I can do anything for you: phil@faithlife.com or 360-685-2314.

Posts 1870
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:16 PM

Kurt, I drilled into this with the team, and we confirmed that all emails to Logos 6 buyers mention only features included in all Logos 6 packages. We do link to Logos.com and YouTube where you can explore all the features, but our intent isn't to make you think you got them all. It's just to point you to all the information about the Logos 6 features, and training on how to use them. Where we can, we've tried to indicate which packages include a given feature. I'm sorry for the confusion. We'll keep working to make sure we're being clear in our communication about which features are included in which packages.

Posts 24
Kurt Brandemihl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:21 PM

Phil,

Yes that is my lasting point on this...it is not in any way shape or form clear in your email that these features ARENT included in the package which I purchased and thus not helpful information.  It is slightly more clear on the website with the "Explore packages with this feature"  at the bottom of each feature.  I trust my forum entry will be seen less of a rant of an angry customer and will in fact influence future communication from Logos.

Posts 1870
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 5:47 PM

Kurt Brandemihl:

Phil,

Yes that is my lasting point on this...it is not in any way shape or form clear in your email that these features ARENT included in the package which I purchased and thus not helpful information.  It is slightly more clear on the website with the "Explore packages with this feature"  at the bottom of each feature.  I trust my forum entry will be seen less of a rant of an angry customer and will in fact influence future communication from Logos.

Point well taken. We'll add a clarifying statement that indicates that not all features are included in all packages. Thanks for helping us be more precise in our communication. And sorry again for the confusion.

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 7:55 PM

Phil Gons:  class act.  Yes

Posts 5285
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 11:35 PM

Lesson here: Have a BIG Asterix : Not all features are included in all packages, your features may vary.

Stick out tongue

-dan

Page 4 of 4 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS