Bug: Timeline not working

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Jacob Wa | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 11 2014 6:10 PM

I recently did the extended crossgrade from Logos 5 to 6. Timeline was working prior to the upgrade, but now when I open it the window pops up but where the timeline should be it just says "Timeline is currently disabled because the necessary resource is unavailable". Any ideas?

Posts 23275
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 12:34 AM

Type Update Resources in the Command box as it should download the Timeline Database.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 277
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 1:11 AM

which timeline version your downloaded? I have try more times, it's not work? where I CAN download the file? update update....... what pity my internet!>< cry.

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 19566
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 1:20 AM

Ben:
which timeline version your downloaded?

I have

Ben:
I have try more times, it's not work?

Do you mean you don't have the timeline at all or an older version?

Ben:
where I CAN download the file?

As per Dave's post "update resources" in the command bar should download any resources you own which haven't been downloaded

What happens when you use this command?

Posts 277
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 1:35 AM

sorry Graham, my timeline show me 2014-07-01T23_17_18Z, I will try your method .

Thanks

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 7
Jacob Wa | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 9:44 AM

Thanks for the reply, I ended up reinstalling logos and that fixed the problem. There's a good chance updating resources may have worked, but I didn't think to try that first, just rebuilding the index and the update now commands. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS