Pricing Error? Works of the Venerable Bede (3 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 12 2014 7:21 AM

Standing alone, one of the volumes is listed as free ($ 0.00), another one is listed at $0.99 but the entire 3-Vol. collection is listed at $59.95. I was going to get the 2 low-priced volumes before I noticed this. It would be wrong to do that if there is a pricing error here. I just wanted to let Logos know about this pricing discrepancy and get their reply before I do anything. Please advise. Thanks.

Posts 4155
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 7:25 AM

One is the free book of the month for the catholics I believe, and the other their .99 cent title. 

The third book if I remember right will cost you 10$ after the first two have been purchased. 

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 7:29 AM

I get Verbum e-mail but I didn't hear anything about this deal.

Posts 3076
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 8:22 AM

If you bought the older Harvard Press set of his Eccl. History, you can get volumes 2 and 3 for a total of 99 cents, and have a 'set'. Volume 1 of the new set is the expensive one, and it is simply the Eccl. History.

(Or so that's how I read the ads.)

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 12:32 PM

It appears that Logos removed the items from my shopping cart so I guess that is the answer to my question. Many thanks to both of you for your input.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 12:46 PM

William M. Harper:
Please advise.

If you buy the two cheapest ones the third gets dynamically pried at $9.95.

This has been brought up in the forums last week.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 12:57 PM

William M. Harper:
It appears that Logos removed the items from my shopping cart so I guess that is the answer to my question.

I think you are mistaken. Put the two back in your cart and buy them if you want. The special is available to all.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 1:11 PM

William M. Harper:
It appears that Logos removed the items from my shopping cart so I guess that is the answer to my question.

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but are you 100% certain you don't already have them in your library?

The reason I ask is that the website will automatically remove an item from your cart if you already own it (and will subtly display a warning message to this effect). I appreciate this is unlikely, but I have been known to miss a resource hidden away among the contents of a package upgrade. I thought, therefore, it might be worth asking the question.

Blessings

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 1:30 PM

No, that's not it, Andy. I don't own any part of this set. All of my resources are organized into collections I created myself so I know everything I have. The ' Add to cart ' tab is also grayed out on the product page if you have that resource in your library. Thanks for your help.

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 1:50 PM

You are right, Super Tramp. Question answered. Thank you!

Posts 4155
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 5:46 AM

https://verbum.com/free-book-of-the-month

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS