Books by Andreas J. Kostenberger

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 27 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2691
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 13 2010 10:01 AM
Will Andreas J. Kostenberger ever make it into Logos? I sure do hope so please.   Ted    
  1. Whatever Happened to Truth? by R. Albert Mohler Jr., J. P. Moreland, Kevin J. Vanhoozer, and Andreas J. Kostenberger
  2. The Heresy of Orthodoxy: How Contemporary Culture's Fascination with Diversity Has Reshaped Our Understanding of Early Christianity by Andreas J. Kostenberger and Michael Kruge
  3. Encountering John: The Gospel in Historical, Literary, and Theological Perspective (Encountering Biblical Studies)by Andreas J. Kostenberger
  4. The Cradle, the Cross, and the Crown: An Introduction to the New Testament by Andreas J. Kostenberger, L. Scott Kellum, and Charles Quarles
  5. Entrusted with the Gospel: Paul's Theology in the Pastoral Epistles by Andreas J. Kostenberger and Terry L. Wilde
  6. Challenge of Bible Translation, The by Glen G. Scorgie, Mark L. Strauss, Steven M. Voth, and Kenneth L. Barker
  7. God Marriage, and Family: Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation by Andreas J. Kostenberger and David W. Jones
  8. The Missions of Jesus and the Disciples According to the Fourth Gospel: With Implications for the Fourth Gospel's Purpose and the Mission of the Conte by Mr. Andreas J. Kostenberger
  9. Women in the Church: An Analysis and Application of 1 Timothy 2:9-15 by Thomas Schreiner and Andreas Köstenberger

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 9:58 AM

Yes bump

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:10 AM

YesYes

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:18 AM

Here, here!

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1048
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:44 AM

I'll second that motion.

Yes

Posts 2277
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:15 PM

Thanks for these suggestions, Ted.

It would be fantastic to have all of these in Logos.

YesYes

Posts 59
David J. Sugg | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 2:30 PM

YesYesYesYes Would love to have these in Logos.

Dave

Posts 1631
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:32 PM

Your first one is now available in Vyrso: Whatever Happened to Truth
at http://vyrso.com/product/14665/whatever-happened-to-truth

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 4 2012 7:43 PM

Looking forward to reading The Heresy of Orthodoxy: How Contemporary Culture's Fascination with Diversity Has Reshaped Our Understanding of Early Christianity

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:21 PM

I am all for these works to be available in Logos!

Posts 1966
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 25 2012 5:25 PM

Yes

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 9
Chris Sayburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2012 2:23 PM

I absolutely love The cradle, the cross and the crown!! - if that got on to Logos I would dance till my wife frowned at me Cool

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2012 2:44 PM

Chris Sayburn:

I absolutely love The cradle, the cross and the crown!! - if that got on to Logos I would dance till my wife frowned at me Cool

Is your wife normally a happy person?  Hmm

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 124
Dennis Hilario | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2012 7:14 AM

Yes Yes

Include also:

- Invitation to Biblical Interpretation: Exploring the Hermeneutical Triad of History, Literature and Theology

- Salvation To The Ends of The Earth by A. Kostenberger & P.T. O'brien

- Father, Son and Spirit: The Trinity and John's Gospel (NSBT)

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2012 8:21 AM

YesYes

Would also love to see Salvation to The Ends of The Earth by A. Kostenberger & P.T. O'Brien.

Thhanks Dennis.

Posts 2811
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2012 9:32 AM

YesYes

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 9:03 PM

Was just using my hardcopy of  Kostenberger's 'a theology of John's Gospels and Letters'
I agree it would be nice in Logos

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 9:07 PM

Good news Kelvin: http://www.logos.com/product/26690/a-theology-of-johns-gospel-and-letters-the-word-the-christ-the-son-of-god

Posts 418
davidphillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:58 PM

Yes

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS