"You don't have a license to view this resource" error with personal books

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1412

Hello folks, I need some help. I've added about 15 or 20 personal books to L6 over the last couple of weeks. I noticed a few days ago that these resources have all the sudden mysteriously become unavailable to me. When I click on them I get the error that I do not have a license to view this resource. It's kind of funny considering it's my own work. It seems like it would be very difficult for Logos to even come up with that type of error when it's a personal book and no licensing is involved.

Wondering if anybody has any solutions to this or can tell me how I might be able to fix it. Indexing has not worked.

Thanks Logos scholars!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 3:56 PM

Myke Harbuck:

Hello folks, I need some help. I've added about 15 or 20 personal books to L6 over the last couple of weeks. I noticed a few days ago that these resources have all the sudden mysteriously become unavailable to me. When I click on them I get the error that I do not have a license to view this resource. It's kind of funny considering it's my own work. It seems like it would be very difficult for Logos to even come up with that type of error when it's a personal book and no licensing is involved.

Wondering if anybody has any solutions to this or can tell me how I might be able to fix it. Indexing has not worked.

Thanks Logos scholars!

QUESTION:  Are you logged in with the same ID as is listed with Logos?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 24484
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 3:56 PM

Are you using more than one computer?

If so, are you seeing this message on the same computer as the one you complied the book on or another one?

Posts 1412
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 4:15 PM

hello there. Thank you for replying. Yes, I'm on the same machine. However I thought with logos 6 once you uploaded a book it was then transferred to the cloud. I thought I remember that was one of the enhancement that was made to logos 6.

and regarding the log in question, I only have one login with Logos. And that is the one that I'm using.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 24484
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 4:18 PM

Myke Harbuck:

hello there. Thank you for replying. Yes, I'm on the same machine. However I thought with logos 6 once you uploaded a book it was then transferred to the cloud. I thought I remember that was one of the enhancement that was made to logos 6.

That is correct, but you need to permit the upload so just trying to eliminate any possible issues there

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS