Remove Book From Library?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 20 2014 12:51 PM

I made a personal book yesterday and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to do I deleted it and re-made it. It deleted off the personal books tab, but it is still listed in the library and opens up when i click on it. Can I delete it from my library? I have been looking around and haven't seen a way to do it... Thanks for any Help.

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried.

Posts 29810
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:00 PM

I have been confused about this myself. Some fellow forum members swore that by deleting it from the PBB list, it would also delete from the library. It was my understanding that you would need to "hide" the resource. Do you know how to do that? 

https://wiki.logos.com/Hiding_Books 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:22 PM

alabama24:
It was my understanding that you would need to "hide" the resource. Do you know how to do that? 

Yes in the settings, I just hid them restarted the program and opened the hidden books back up then right clicked it and it let me delete it. Roll Eyes

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 2:40 PM

Bryan Strickland:

I just hid them restarted the program and opened the hidden books back up then right clicked it and it let me delete it. Roll Eyes

Yes That's how I got rid of mine as well.  I think I was able to just delete them from the library in L5 but as I only got to play around with it for about a week before I got L6, I'm not 100% certain my memory is right on this.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS