A DICTIONARY OF CHRISTIAN ANTIQUITIES

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9151
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 8:32 AM

Charlene:
I also ordered through Community Pricing and have yet to receive it...bummer...I must be really at the bottom of the list!Crying

Charlene, if you read this entire thread you will see that I was incorrect when I said this. I believe that it didn't come through Community Pricing but was rather part of a base package in L6 which was not delivered until a few days ago.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 8:50 AM

I have L6 Gold and its not in my library, is it supposed to be?

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried.

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 9:45 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Charlene:
I also ordered through Community Pricing and have yet to receive it...bummer...I must be really at the bottom of the list!Crying

Charlene, if you read this entire thread you will see that I was incorrect when I said this. I believe that it didn't come through Community Pricing but was rather part of a base package in L6 which was not delivered until a few days ago.

Yep...I read the entire thread...the key is that it is not part of "a base package"...but it does have to be Diamond (L6) or above....I have Diamond L5, but only Platinum L6...so that is why I am having to wait.

Charlene

Posts 9151
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 9:53 AM

Charlene:
Yep...I read the entire thread...the key is that it is not part of "a base package"...but it does have to be Diamond (L6) or above....I have Diamond L5, but only Platinum L6...so that is why I am having to wait.

Now I understand. Waiting has its blessings too.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS