D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones Books

Page 2 of 3 (53 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 52 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 50
Eric Woernle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 16 2011 6:03 PM

Yes I vote yes!!!!

Posts 34
Timothy C. Seal | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 2 2011 8:17 PM

I agree!  The works of the Doctor should be included on Logos.

Posts 3105
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 29 2011 6:11 AM

Well after a 10 year wait- I am purchasing the paper books of Romans (14 vols.)- not ideal, but need the material.

This is disappointing especially when I see some of the well- stuff hitting perpub, that is not worth the time to even read the summary on.

Posts 3
jose f jimenez | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 23 2011 10:32 AM

How do we get Logos to look into this? Does Logos read these posts?

I would like to know if there is any progress, or if there has even been an attempt to get all of his works.

Posts 401
Timothy Ha | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 9 2011 9:46 PM

"Sermon on the Mount" is Eerdmans, and Logos publishes so many titles from Eerdmans.

Is this a problem with receiving permission from MLJ Trust?

JesusChrist.ru - Russian Christian Portal, with free Bible software; Timh.ru - blog

Posts 521
Russ White | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 10 2011 7:03 AM

I would love to see Lloyd Jones in Logos... Any and all of his works would be a great addition.

Russ

Posts 2
Cecil Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 11 2011 6:51 AM

I know if you would place the works of D Martin Lloyd Jones in your Logos program many persons would respond. He was one of the greatest minister of my time.

Cecil Ball

Posts 548
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 11 2011 10:03 AM

Sounds good to me : )

Posts 34
Timothy C. Seal | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:11 AM

I could not agree more!

Posts 18636
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 10:32 PM

Ted Hans:
Oh that more of the last of the great puritan D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones would appear in Logos. Thanks.

Ted    

1. Exposition of Romans - Set (14 vols.) by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  2. The Life of Joy and Peace: An Exposition of Philippians by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  3. Preaching & Preachers by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  4. Spiritual Depression: Its Causes and Cure by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  5. Path to True Happiness, The: John 2 by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  6. Studies on the Sermon on the Mount,
  7. God's Way, Not Ours: Isaiah 1 by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  8. Truth Unchanged Unchanging by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones 
  9. Not Against Flesh and Blood: The Battle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places  by Martyn Lloyd-Jones 
  10. Joy Unspeakable: Power and Renewal in the Holy Spirit by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones 
  11. Baptism with the Spirit: Teaching of Martyn Lloyd-Jones by Michael A. Eaton
  12. Life in Christ: Studies in 1 John by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  13. Living Water: Studies in John 4 by Martyn Lloyd-Jones and David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  14. David Martyn Lloyd-Jones: The First Forty Years, 1899-1939 v. 1 by Iain H. Murray
  15. David Martyn Lloyd-Jones: The Fight of Faith, 1939-1981 v. 2 by Iain H. Murray
  16. Kingdom of God by Martyn Lloyd-Jones and Christopher Catherwood
  17. Lloyd-Jones: Messenger of Grace by Iain H. Murray
  18. The Gospel in Genesis: From Fig Leaves to Faith by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  19. Authority by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  20. Out of the Depths: Restoring Fellowship with God by Martyn Lloyd-Jones and Lane T. Dennis
  21. True Happiness: Psalms 1 and 107 (Lloyd-Jones, David Martyn. Wisdom from the Psalms.) by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  22. Faith on Trial by Martyn Lloyd Jones
  23. Evangelistic Sermons at Aberavon by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  24. Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled by Martyn Lloyd-Jones, Elizabeth Catherwood, and Ann Beatt
  25. A Nation under wrath Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  26. Why Does God allow War  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  27. Let everybody Praise the Lord  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  28. Heirs of Salvation: Studies in biblical Assurance  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  29. Christmas Sermon  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  30. I Am Not Ashamed  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  31. The Heart of the Gospel  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  32. Love So Amazing: The life-Changing power of the Gospel  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  33. The Cross: God's way of Salvation

Giving a bump to this thread, especially the highlighted books which I have in print; but all of them look awesome. I was looking for a quote from Lloyd-Jones today which I couldn't find in Logos (except where others had quoted it) and found it to be from Spiritual Depression. I really would like to read the context around it. I have SD somewhere on my print shelves or in one of the boxes I have still not unpacked from my last move, but I can't find it right now. Oh to have it in Logos!

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 8:23 AM

YesYes

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 9:23 AM

Ted Hans:
Oh that more of the last of the great puritan D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones would appear in Logos. Thanks.

Ted    

1. Exposition of Romans - Set (14 vols.) by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  2. The Life of Joy and Peace: An Exposition of Philippians by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  3. Preaching & Preachers by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  4. Spiritual Depression: Its Causes and Cure by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  5. Path to True Happiness, The: John 2 by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  6. Studies on the Sermon on the Mount,
  7. God's Way, Not Ours: Isaiah 1 by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  8. Truth Unchanged Unchanging by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones 
  9. Not Against Flesh and Blood: The Battle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places  by Martyn Lloyd-Jones 
  10. Joy Unspeakable: Power and Renewal in the Holy Spirit by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones 
  11. Baptism with the Spirit: Teaching of Martyn Lloyd-Jones by Michael A. Eaton
  12. Life in Christ: Studies in 1 John by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  13. Living Water: Studies in John 4 by Martyn Lloyd-Jones and David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  14. David Martyn Lloyd-Jones: The First Forty Years, 1899-1939 v. 1 by Iain H. Murray
  15. David Martyn Lloyd-Jones: The Fight of Faith, 1939-1981 v. 2 by Iain H. Murray
  16. Kingdom of God by Martyn Lloyd-Jones and Christopher Catherwood
  17. Lloyd-Jones: Messenger of Grace by Iain H. Murray
  18. The Gospel in Genesis: From Fig Leaves to Faith by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  19. Authority by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  20. Out of the Depths: Restoring Fellowship with God by Martyn Lloyd-Jones and Lane T. Dennis
  21. True Happiness: Psalms 1 and 107 (Lloyd-Jones, David Martyn. Wisdom from the Psalms.) by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  22. Faith on Trial by Martyn Lloyd Jones
  23. Evangelistic Sermons at Aberavon by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  24. Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled by Martyn Lloyd-Jones, Elizabeth Catherwood, and Ann Beatt
  25. A Nation under wrath Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  26. Why Does God allow War  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  27. Let everybody Praise the Lord  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  28. Heirs of Salvation: Studies in biblical Assurance  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  29. Christmas Sermon  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  30. I Am Not Ashamed  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  31. The Heart of the Gospel  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  32. Love So Amazing: The life-Changing power of the Gospel  Martyn Lloyd-Jones
  33. The Cross: God's way of Salvation

Giving a bump to this thread, especially the highlighted books which I have in print; but all of them look awesome. I was looking for a quote from Lloyd-Jones today which I couldn't find in Logos (except where others had quoted it) and found it to be from Spiritual Depression. I really would like to read the context around it. I have SD somewhere on my print shelves or in one of the boxes I have still not unpacked from my last move, but I can't find it right now. Oh to have it in Logos!

My bookshelves are crying out "You get these digitized and several feet will serve no purpose but to collect dust". They'll all be in the unemployment line before long at this rate.

Posts 548
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 9:32 AM

Yes

Posts 2
Cecil Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 6:42 PM

I agree with all that say D.M. Jones should be in logos program. Many years ago after I left the ministry, wondering where God was at in all that we do.  I started reading the Dr. books on, "The Sermon on the Mt, and God really used them in my life. Regardless of what was going on all around me here is the Christian life spelled out in the Sermon On the Mt., I am now 75 years young.

Cecil Ball

Posts 1
John Currell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 22 2012 11:06 PM

I must agree with John McCarther who Logos stated he said that LLoyd-Jones was probably the greatest of all expositors. On some of his own books he is called the Prince of Expositors. This point alone makes his works well worth posting, any and all of his works!

Posts 44
Peter Keay | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 26 2012 12:38 PM

Yes Especially the Romans set.

Posts 2821
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 12:54 PM

Ted Hans:
Amen, Ted!  Of course, you mean more of that great self-described last of the "Calvinist Methodists!"  Wink

Call him what we will, (and he would approve being called a puritan,) he was magnificent as a an expositor of Scripture!  I have what Logos offers, but need much more of the Doctor! 

I would especially like his "Studies on the Sermon on the Mount".  That book changed my life some 38 years ago.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 2685
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 1:42 PM

Michael Childs:

Amen, Ted!  Of course, you mean more of that great self-described last of the "Calvinist Methodists!"  Wink

Call him what we will, (and he would approve being called a puritan,) he was magnificent as a an expositor of Scripture!  I have what Logos offers, but need much more of the Doctor! 

Michael you brought a smile to my face with your comments! Yes the Doctor was a 'Calvinist Methodist' I see you just had to make sure innocently that Methodists got mentionedSmile

Great to hear from you. Blessings

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 3
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:24 AM

YesYes  Yep, count me in.  The Dr. is top shelf and I would love to buy his Roman's Series in Logos!!  

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:07 AM

Logo's at least bring us his studies in the Sermon on the Mount.Crying

Page 2 of 3 (53 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS