Thanks Logos For Working Over Time to Get The Severs Back

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 33 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 244
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:08 AM

It has been quite frustrating but I do realise that this must have been a massive accident possibly beyond whatever any contingency plans that Faithlife currently have could cope with.

The whole episode again demonstrates how even the most robust man-made system could suddenly be not so robust after all.

Thank you to all members of the Faithlife Team who have worked tirelessly and under such severe stress to bring the whole system back to life.

May the Almighty God continue to uphold all of you and all yours in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Posts 83
Rick J. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 2:39 AM

Randall Hartman:

I really appreciate the hard work that is going on behind the scenes during your outage! I understand the general frustration being felt by many users! But I am certain you are doing your best. Hang in there. You are the best. All of you remain in my prayers.

Amen!  

Posts 1357
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 3:38 AM

Thank you Logos employees for working all weekend to restore our beloved Logos to life. It reminded us of how much we have grown dependent upon this powerful tool for Bible study.

Posts 9229
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 3:49 AM

A big thanks to the Logos team for the work they did.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10731
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 6:25 AM

Jim Straatman:

I can't express how much we appreciate this support.

Thank you very much and know that many truly appreciate the effort put forth by you and the other Logos employees, Now, go home and get some rest.

Posts 1532
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 6:31 AM

I've been also in an IT and telecom support team long time ago, and I know how it feels, and I join these thanks and above. I thought I'll also buy a book to give some concrete support

Jack Caviness:
Thank you very much and know that many truly appreciate the effort put forth by you and the other Logos employees, Now, go home and get some rest

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 6:46 AM

Randall Hartman:

I really appreciate the hard work that is going on behind the scenes during your outage! I understand the general frustration being felt by many users! But I am certain you are doing your best. Hang in there. You are the best. All of you remain in my prayers.

Absolutely, seconded!  I'm delighted you managed to recover so quickly (given the unexpected nature of the event) to bring everything back so quickly.  Thanks again folk.

Posts 2766
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 7:14 AM

Thank you. Smile

It appears as if it never happened.

I know it has been nerve wrecking. Now, go home, take 2 Scriptures of peace, shower, and get some much needed sleep. Yes

Posts 1532
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:02 AM

Veli Voipio:
I thought I'll also buy a book to give some concrete support

Looks like the download works now. Actually I've got the fastest download ever. The connection is 4G mobile (LTE), the maximum about 25 Mbit/s

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 3376
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:10 AM

Yes

mm.

Posts 9229
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:32 AM

Veli Voipio:
Actually I've got the fastest download ever.

Yes

Why do you think this is the case?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1948
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:36 AM

Yes

Posts 790
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:36 AM

Rosie Perera:

mab:

Logos site appears to be up. Geeked

Yay! I noticed this too. Thanks, everyone who has been working overtime to get this done. I hope you get a nice reward.

Yeah they deserve a reward. Maybe a raise or a bonus for the folks who worked hard to get everything back up!

Posts 1532
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:44 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Veli Voipio:
Actually I've got the fastest download ever.

Why do you think this is the case?

Maybe they've got new servers and I think that the Logos servers are not yet congested with the update traffic. 

The second thing is my mobile LTE connection. It is supposed to go up to 100 Mbit/s, but normally I get 3 Mbit/s, although apparently occasionally it allows more. (I used to have and ASDL connection which was limited to 11 Mbit/s. Now my house is being renovated and I am using the mobile LTE connection in a temporary housing)

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS