Problems with Timothy Keller 2012-2013

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 26 2014 9:10 PM

I was curious if anyone else was having problems getting the new Timothy Keller Sermon Archive 2012-2013 to show up under Sermons in a passage guide? I've tried several different ways but can't seem to get it to work.

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 26 2014 9:53 PM

Confirmed.  I tested other sermons from the 2012-2013 archive.   They do not show up in the Passage Guide.

Could Faithlife combine the 2012-2013 new release to prior years as a single archive?  Thank you. 

Posts 29374
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 26 2014 10:32 PM

You'll want to report this as missing tagging.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 26 2014 10:50 PM

Sure. Be happy to. I haven't done it before. Is there an email I need to send or a specific forum I should use?

Posts 29374
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 26 2014 10:55 PM

Faithlife needs to update the page on where to report problems - I'd send email to data@logos.com giving them the support information for the resource (copy from the bottom of the information panel) and say that the sermon tagging is missing so the resource doesn't appear in the sermon section.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 26 2014 11:39 PM

Thanks MJ. I'll send the email. It seems silly that a book of sermons that was just released 24 hours ago wasn't tagged as sermons, but I suppose they've had bigger fish to fry in the past few days Wink

Posts 29374
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 12:08 AM

Its happened recently with some other books - Faithlife thinking that we'd rather have the book sooner than wait for it to be fully tagged. I'm not sure I agree but ...

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 7:24 AM

Thanks Ryan and MJ for helping with reporting the tagging problem.  I know Faithlife has many other pressing issues to deal with and I will be patiently waiting for our turn.  I just hope Faithlife confirms that they will fix it sometimes in the future that would be greatly appreciated.      

Posts 8542
LogosEmployee

MJ. Smith:

Its happened recently with some other books - Faithlife thinking that we'd rather have the book sooner than wait for it to be fully tagged. I'm not sure I agree but ...

No, this is simply an error.

If you Show Information, you'll see that the sermons are tagged but they're missing the References.

I've reported the problem.

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 10:17 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

That's great! Thank you very much Bradley. And thank you also for keeping us updated that Logos is addressing the problem (sometimes when you just send an email you feel unsure if it's been read or acted on). I appreciate your help.

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 10:32 AM

Ryan B:

That's great! Thank you very much Bradley. And thank you also for keeping us updated that Logos is addressing the problem (sometimes when you just send an email you feel unsure if it's been read or acted on). I appreciate your help.

Yes

Thanks Bradley for reported the problem.

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 3 2014 12:32 PM

No, this is simply an error.

If you Show Information, you'll see that the sermons are tagged but they're missing the References.

It looks like this was fixed in the new resource update that came out today. Many thanks Bradley.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS