This resource is no longer in your library.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 20
Big Tex | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 10:04 AM
Latest Update: First thank you to all that have given me some advice and guidance. Here is where i am today. I was not sure when I was told to delete from my resource folder where that was. So then i started thinking based on this, as well as the comment about if they had been hidden if perhaps i should "hide" all the titles again, and then unhide them. And voila, it worked. Once they were hidden and then unhidden and Logos was restarted, it started downloading them all over again! They are now there. Now I am going to look at the link above and check out the rest of my library. One thing that I am very unclear of is why the upgrade would have removed these. They were there before I upgraded as I had been working through them on a paper I am writing... Anyway, they are back now. I may have one other issue, but i am going to keep working on it before I post about it.
Posts 20
Big Tex | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 10:24 AM

I didn't realize it, but the tool above is for windows.  I am on a Mac.  I will keep looking around.

Posts 9414
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 10:59 AM

Big Tex:
Latest Update: First thank you to all that have given me some advice and guidance. Here is where i am today. I was not sure when I was told to delete from my resource folder where that was. So then i started thinking based on this, as well as the comment about if they had been hidden if perhaps i should "hide" all the titles again, and then unhide them. And voila, it worked. Once they were hidden and then unhidden and Logos was restarted, it started downloading them all over again! They are now there. Now I am going to look at the link above and check out the rest of my library. One thing that I am very unclear of is why the upgrade would have removed these. They were there before I upgraded as I had been working through them on a paper I am writing... Anyway, they are back now. I may have one other issue, but i am going to keep working on it before I post about it.

Great to hear that you have now got them back for you to use. I hope you continue to participate in the forums often. It is a great place to keep learning how to use Logos more effectively.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 12:21 PM

Big Tex:
One thing that I am very unclear of is why the upgrade would have removed these. They were there before I upgraded as I had been working through them on a paper I am writing...

My hypothesis was that they had become 'unreadable' or slightly corrupted as that had happened to me with 32 resources! One minute they are fine and then they are unreadable, and it is not a fault of the hard drive... In your case hide/unhide worked, but I had to delete mine. Well done.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 20
Big Tex | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 4:54 PM

Things have been working well all afternoon.  I appreciate everyone's help.  And yes I will post more and try to help.  Learned a lot in the past few days.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS