Logos Crashed when Using the Atlas

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 579
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 30 2014 10:53 AM

I was trying to zoom in and out in the Atlas in Logos, but Logos froze while trying to zoom out and Logos crashed.

I tried to post the logs, but they are too big. I can't get them smaller than 4 MB for some reason. The one that I archived from today's crash is 4.8 MB. So, I have no idea how I am going to share the logs.

Posts 10817
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 12:36 PM

Had the same experience CRASH: Attempting to scroll map in Atlas

So far, no response from Logos, but it is the weekend.

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Hoong-Ern Ng | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 1 2014 11:14 AM

Hi Caleb, is it possible to directly email me the logs? hoongern.ng [the at sign] logos.com

Posts 579
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 4 2014 12:51 PM

No matter how I try to send it, all I get is the error that my message is too large to send. There is no way I can email it with the attachment so big.

If I have to clear out my logging folder so that the logs are the right size, it would be helpful to know how to do it. If it is just deleting everything in the folder, I'd want to know if there is anything in the Logging folder that I should not delete. Also, would everything just repopulate after a restart? I do not know why I should have to clear out the Logging folder if the whole thing is supposed to reset anyway after a restart of Logos. That tells me that there is a problem with Logos on my computer not resetting the Logs in the Logging folder.

Posts 26502
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 4 2014 1:08 PM

As you've documented the issue, I would delete the logging folder (or all its contents), re-enable logging and then recreate the crash.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS