Website errors abound

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 2 2014 6:44 AM

I've been cruising the site this morning and I've been noticing a few problems.

First, whats wrong with this picture? Notice the URL I followed.

Second, it's not very obvious at all where one is to "Enter to Win!".

Don't even get me started on all the broken links on the Judaica page.

I am available for part time continuity and website error checking if you are a little short on staff.Big SmileStick out tongue

Posts 4841
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 6:54 AM

Regarding the "Enter to Win!" page, do you have an ad-blocker on your computer? I do, so I get pages that look like the one you posted. If I want to enter, I have to unblock the widget that Logos uses to track entries. I don't recall what the name of the particular widget is..."pigglesnort" keeps coming to mind, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Posts 406
Paul C | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 7:25 AM

Anthony H:
I am available for part time continuity and website error checking if you are a little short on staff.

I certainly would not have used that approach to apply for a job. Let us know if it works. Smile

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:04 AM

Paul C:

Anthony H:
I am available for part time continuity and website error checking if you are a little short on staff.

I certainly would not have used that approach to apply for a job. Let us know if it works. Smile

I'm pretty sure it's an ineffective approach. I was being snarky. Surprise

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:06 AM

David Paul:

Regarding the "Enter to Win!" page, do you have an ad-blocker on your computer? I do, so I get pages that look like the one you posted. If I want to enter, I have to unblock the widget that Logos uses to track entries. I don't recall what the name of the particular widget is..."pigglesnort" keeps coming to mind, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Your right.... PunchTab was blocked. My bad. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS