Website errors abound

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 2 2014 6:44 AM

I've been cruising the site this morning and I've been noticing a few problems.

First, whats wrong with this picture? Notice the URL I followed.

Second, it's not very obvious at all where one is to "Enter to Win!".

Don't even get me started on all the broken links on the Judaica page.

I am available for part time continuity and website error checking if you are a little short on staff.Big SmileStick out tongue

Posts 5127
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 6:54 AM

Regarding the "Enter to Win!" page, do you have an ad-blocker on your computer? I do, so I get pages that look like the one you posted. If I want to enter, I have to unblock the widget that Logos uses to track entries. I don't recall what the name of the particular widget is..."pigglesnort" keeps coming to mind, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 406
Paul C | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 7:25 AM

Anthony H:
I am available for part time continuity and website error checking if you are a little short on staff.

I certainly would not have used that approach to apply for a job. Let us know if it works. Smile

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:04 AM

Paul C:

Anthony H:
I am available for part time continuity and website error checking if you are a little short on staff.

I certainly would not have used that approach to apply for a job. Let us know if it works. Smile

I'm pretty sure it's an ineffective approach. I was being snarky. Surprise

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:06 AM

David Paul:

Regarding the "Enter to Win!" page, do you have an ad-blocker on your computer? I do, so I get pages that look like the one you posted. If I want to enter, I have to unblock the widget that Logos uses to track entries. I don't recall what the name of the particular widget is..."pigglesnort" keeps coming to mind, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Your right.... PunchTab was blocked. My bad. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS