Atlas Feedback: Maintain focus on searched city

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 5 2014 6:17 AM

Sorry if this has already been reported. Please redirect people to another thread if you are aware of one.

I did a right click of Hadrach in Zech. 9:1, opened the factbook, and clicked on the Atlas image. It zoomed into the right place and level in the Atlas but then as soon as I zoomed out to get context on where I was "Hadrach" disappeared. IMHO if I search for a particular location that location should stay visible until I search for another.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 6:35 AM

While I'm at it, It would be AWESOME to have an option at the bottom of the "Biblical Places" section of the Explorer Tool that says "Show all places in the Atlas"

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Hoong-Ern Ng | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 9:34 AM

Halo Hound:

Sorry if this has already been reported. Please redirect people to another thread if you are aware of one.

I did a right click of Hadrach in Zech. 9:1, opened the factbook, and clicked on the Atlas image. It zoomed into the right place and level in the Atlas but then as soon as I zoomed out to get context on where I was "Hadrach" disappeared. IMHO if I search for a particular location that location should stay visible until I search for another.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. At least regarding this, there are some new features coming in an upcoming release which should improve this issue.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 10:00 AM

Ernie Ng (Hoong Ern):
there are some new features coming in an upcoming release which should improve this issue.

Great! Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS