Add link to existing note to Bible text

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:57 AM

Is there a way to take an existing note file, and add a link to this note to a specific location in the Bible.

For instance, if I copy and paste sermon notes into a new note file, can I the add the little note icon in the Bible text to refer to this note file anywhere I choose in the text?

I know that I can add a link in the note file to pretty much anywhere using the hyperlink function. I am wanting to do the opposite of this. Add a hyperlink function in the text that will open this note file.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 10391
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:04 AM

Dewayne Davis:
Is there a way to take an existing note file, and add a link to this note to a specific location in the Bible.

Yes, since L6 there is: Edit attachment points. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:25 AM

That was the first thing I tried, but nothing happened. Then a little later I noticed my highlighting quit working. I figured out that the highlighting wasn't working because somehow I turned it off in the Visual Filters. It didn't occur to me that this was also the reason the Edit attachment point wasn't working. Thanks.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS