Switching the search Criteria Crashed L5

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 168
Mark Nigro | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 9 2014 5:45 AM

I'm disappointed that after switching from L5 on the Windows platform to L5 on the Mac platform, I've gone from having virtually no crashes to having three in two days. Definitely a difference in stability between platforms. I can feel the fluidity of L5 on Windows whereas on the Mac, L5 feels a bit "uncertain" of itself at times and consequently, I lack confidence moving around the features because I fear that a crash may hit at any time. Below is the crash report:

/*  Mac thread details removed */

Mark Nigro

Pastor/Teacher/Student/Writer

www.calvarychapelbiblecollege.com

Posts 22285
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 9 2014 5:49 AM

HI Mark

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Please enable Logos diagnostic logging and post (using the paperclip icon) logs after a crash

Details at https://www.logos.com/support/logos6/mac/report-problem 

Graham

Posts 168
Mark Nigro | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 9 2014 6:01 AM

Thanks for the quick reply, Graham. Does the utility need to be running in the background during a crash in order to record the problem, or do we just open the utility to grab the logs? This is not indicated in the instructions. Thanks.

Mark Nigro

Pastor/Teacher/Student/Writer

www.calvarychapelbiblecollege.com

Posts 22285
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 9 2014 6:04 AM

Mark Nigro:
Does the utility need to be running in the background during a crash in order to record the problem

You need to run the utility while Logos is not running and select the option to enable logging

Then run Logos and use the utility to zip the logs after a crash and before restarting Logos

Hope that helps clarify things

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS