Note files and Bible versions

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 38
Pastor Greg | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 10 2014 6:32 AM

I use the Notes feature pretty extensively in my sermon prep. This morning I switched from the NASB panel to the ESV panel, and none of the verses with notes had any little icons next to them.

I switched back to the NASB, and the Note indicators were there.

I went back to the ESV, and created a note for a verse.

When I jumped back to the NASB, there were two Note indicators. 

So, the ESV doesn't see Notes created from the NASB, but the NASB sees notes created from the ESV. 

Visual Filters are the same for both panels; both include showing my notes file. Deselecting the click box and selecting again doesn't do anything. 

The ESV does show all the notes created from the NASB using Logos 5; it's only using Logos 6 where there's a problem. 

Any ideas on getting the ESV to recognize all the notes? Or, any ideas on eliminating the "NASB95" tag from the note itself?

Posts 2972
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:32 AM

This depends on whether or not you added the note to a selection or a reference.  If you add it to a reference you will see it everywhere, selection is resource specific.  However, you can go in within L6 and add multiple attach points to get it to show up everywhere else.  Let me know if you have questions on how to do this.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS