Logos 6.0a Service Release 3 (6.0.1.1339) now available

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:21 PM

Logos 6.0a SR-3 (6.0.1.1339) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 6.0a SR-3 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. 

Release Notes

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 78
Kelvin Chiu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 4:44 PM

This fixed the following issue according to the release note:

Fixed issue where some resources could be missing after upgrading from Logos 5 to 6 due to missing milestone indexes.

What is that mean "some resources could be missing"? Is that mean after I install this fixed, it will automatically recover the missing resources?

Thanks in advance.

Kelvin

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 6:34 PM

This update has got the right click menu populating almost instantly... Thanks for this great improvement of the several seconds of the previous 6's

-Dan

Posts 223
Paul Meathrel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:27 AM

My system updated to SR3 this morning and unfortunately the Library now only shows the title of the resource (see attached for example) and is missing author, tags, series etc.

Posts 21941
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:33 AM

Paul Meathrel:
My system updated to SR3 this morning and unfortunately the Library now only shows the title of the resource

This has been seen in SR2 - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/97654.aspx - and, from your post, looks as though it is still an issue in SR3

I can't reproduce the problem (but I am running the beta version of 6.0b) but there has been a suggestion that this only occurs with large libraries. Roughly how many resources do you have?

Posts 213
Anthony U | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:34 AM

I have the same problem as Paul.  However, when I search my library based on one of my tags, the resources get listed just not with the author, tag info, etc.

Any ideas?

Posts 223
Paul Meathrel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:38 AM

Graham Criddle:

This has been seen in SR2 - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/97654.aspx - and, from your post, looks as though it is still an issue in SR3

I can't reproduce the problem (but I am running the beta version of 6.0b) but there has been a suggestion that this only occurs with large libraries. Roughly how many resources do you have?

I have 3630 resources...interestingly when I reopened my library to check the other fields were back! No idea why they disappeared in the first place but seems to be fixed now. Maybe it was building the library data in the background or something....

Posts 240
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 9:54 AM

Paul Meathrel:

My system updated to SR3 this morning and unfortunately the Library now only shows the title of the resource (see attached for example) and is missing author, tags, series etc.

I have had a similar problem since I upgraded to L6.

It occurs almost every time I try to search in the library open window.

The only way I can get back to a normal display with the other headings showing is to close the library window and reopen it again.

I had hoped it will be fix by one of the service releases but it is still there.

It is quite irritating and I wish it can be fixed. I never had this problem in L5.

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 10:15 AM

Paul Meathrel:

Paul and others experiencing this issue,

this is probably an unrelated bug and you should report it in a separate thread (if you haven't done it already).

I do not have this issue (and as others reported, it was seen in the previous service release as well)

Posts 214
Dan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 5:40 AM

Kelvin Chiu:

This fixed the following issue according to the release note:

Fixed issue where some resources could be missing after upgrading from Logos 5 to 6 due to missing milestone indexes.

What is that mean "some resources could be missing"? Is that mean after I install this fixed, it will automatically recover the missing resources?

Thanks in advance.

Kelvin

Does anyone have an answer to his question? I have missing resources that have not been recovered.

Posts 21941
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 6:59 AM

Dan:
I have missing resources that have not been recovered.

Have you tried using the command "update resources"?

If that doesn't work, please start a new thread and explain the issues you are seeing

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS