NAC John 12-21 Commentary

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 873
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:13 PM

Every single word of this commentary is marked as frequently highlighted from the comments on 12:1 (pg 31) all the way to 15:25 (pg 158). I assume this is a bug, but if not, is there some way short of disabling frequent highlights entirely to adjust the sensitivity? Most of this has been highlighted by 16 people, although the last few pages are 19. I cannot imagine someone intentionally highlighting 127 pages of text. Can someone give me some insight?

Borchert, Gerald L. John 12–21. Vol. 25B. The New American Commentary. Nashville: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 2002.

Posts 71
Brian Huddleston | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:36 PM

I believe it's highlighted because it's part of the recommended reading for the NT221 course which are marked as highlighted sections within the commentary with start and stop reading plan markers.  Since this course was offered through Community Pricing, there are several of us who inherited the highlights.

Wylie, TX

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 3:05 PM

You can disable the 'Popular Highlights' and 'NT221 Readings' Visual Filters by de-selecting them in the VF options.

Posts 3005
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 3:28 PM

I had the same problem. Disable visual filters and that should do it.

mm.

mm.

Posts 873
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 6:29 AM

Thank you all. I have disabled visual filters. I just wish there was some way to remove those specific highlights, and still benefit from the genuine ones in the rest of the resource.I know error checking for things like that is sophisticated, but if I could report it like you do a typo to have them manually exclude things that come from Mobile Ed courses, that would make sense to me.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS