BibleScreen verses catalogued?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
RCLeety | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:01 AM

First off, I am thoroughly impressed by and completely enjoy BibleScreen.

May I make a suggestion which may have (probably has) been raised already...but I have yet to see it.  I'd love to see our church use some of the stills and motions as part of our pre-service powerpoint loop.  I know we *can* do it by taking screen scrapes, etc. but it would be really handy...and worth a few dollars more IMO...if the verses were catalogued and the images/motions could be easily extracted for use on a Sunday morning.

Any thoughts given to the above?

Thanks, once again, for a great product.

Posts 90
LogosEmployee
Jeff Huff (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:46 AM

If you go to the website http://biblescreen.com and under the section called Digital Photo Frames, there is a link to "Follow Group" on Faithlife.  On the Bible Screen Faithlife Group page, there is a tab for Documents.  There are Zip files of different resolutions there that you can download that might work for you.

Jeff

Posts 2
RCLeety | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:50 AM

Thanks Jeff.

Posts 31970
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 4:45 PM

Jeff - I think it would be worth making an index available within Logos/Verbum. Could topics.logos.com be hijacked for this purpose?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS