Logos birthday gift

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21
Nathan Soper | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:41 AM

Dear Logos and Logos users,

I have recently used my birthday gift from Logos to buy some books. However I didn't realise at first that this code was one-use only as this was in the small print that I didn't read at first glance; so I have used it more than once. I think it would be best for me to return the extra books that I have obtained for free, how do I go about doing that? Also it would be my suggestion that the gift code is changed so that it will only work once with each account.

Thanks

Posts 399
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:52 AM

I noticed the same thing and contacted Bob and customer service this morning to let them know. 

I would call customer service and speak with them. 

Posts 5301
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:54 AM

I am sure Faithlife is very happy to have had you report this. The code is designed to only work once but in all the upgrades something obviously got broken. I obviously cannot speak for Faithlife, but in the past they have accepted the loss from their mistakes. A few years ago for a very brief period one higher priced packaged was sold dirt cheap and Logos magnanimously swallowed that $40,000 error. I would hope no one intentionally tried to defraud Logos but an honest mistake like yours may end in them willing to swallow their error.

-Dan

Posts 790
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:07 PM

God Bless you always Nathan for your honest Yes

Posts 21
Nathan Soper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:05 PM

Thanks for your encouragement brother, it would never be my intention to steal from someone but especially not from an organisation that is dedicated to spreading and explaining the word of God around the world.

Posts 790
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 17 2014 3:46 PM

Nathan Soper:

Thanks for your encouragement brother, it would never be my intention to steal from someone but especially not from an organisation that is dedicated to spreading and explaining the word of God around the world.

I just wish some people can follow that example of honesty. Honesty is a trait that is starting to decline in society these days. That's not saying that all are dishonest but there are a few that are.

Posts 177
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 5:59 AM

Oh well, makes up for mine not working at all. Got my birthday email, entered my voucher and got zero discount. Waiting for online support team to find out why. Certainly spent enough this year to warrant a discount.

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Posts 177
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 6:23 AM

Okay. My problem partly solved. Spoke to a helpful salesman. The Christmas voucher can be used for Vyrso and Logos. It seems however that the birthday voucher can ONLY be used on Logos. Explains why I got zero discount on the vyrso site. One company ... why limited use?

Posts 177
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 7:28 AM

Speaking to Todd after Logos.com also would not accept birthday voucher. He explained that there had been a problem with the vouchers and he was able to redeem it for my Vyrso purchase. How that now works for Vyrso I have no idea. Mixed communication not helpful, but am finally happy!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS