Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:35 AM

Are there works of his/on him in either the LB or the Bundles? I can't see any, but thought I might be overlooking him.  He seems to be a pretty key Orthodox thinker

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 20 2014 10:18 AM

In Faithlife's wider collection, there's the Oxford Studies in St. Maximus the Confessor (4 vols.) and these.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 20 2014 4:54 PM

SineNomine:

In Faithlife's wider collection, there's the Oxford Studies in St. Maximus the Confessor (4 vols.) and these.

Thanks for weighing in. Smile Yeah, I had added the Oxford studies.  I was hoping there would be something in stuff already Logosified.

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 1:16 PM

St. Maximus the Confessor's Two Hundred Chapters on Theology is now on Pre-Pub as part of a bundle.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:05 PM

You may also be interested in this Pre-Pub, which comes out today.

His On the Cosmic Mystery of Jesus Christ is also now on Pre-Pub in a bundle.

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 6:40 PM

The Oxford Handbook of Maximus the Confessor is now available for PreOrder.

PS: See also the St. Maximus the Confessor Collection.

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 8:54 PM

SineNomine:

You may also be interested in this Pre-Pub, which comes out today.

His On the Cosmic Mystery of Jesus Christ is also now on Pre-Pub in a bundle.

the Bloomsbury set looks terrific. 

btw, I think that Cosmic book is linked to the wrong set, it should be PP3, I think your link is to 4, but I’m pecking on my little phone, so I could be messing up quite easily.

overall, I now have some of his resources and appreciate your links. Will be nothing the ones I don’t have.

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 8:54 PM

*noting

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 9:03 PM

SineNomine:

interestingly, I looked up this collection. i owned all but one book: said it cost $19.99 if purchased separately, but was over $20 in the collection. Then I looked up the book individually and it was $15ish but was in a Patristics expansion for $11ish and that included another, more expensive book, lol. I got that.

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 7:46 AM

SineNomine:

In Faithlife's wider collection, there's the Oxford Studies in St. Maximus the Confessor (4 vols.) 

one more example where getting them all separately is cheaper than the bundle.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS