Thanks for the Christmas Gift

Page 4 of 5 (97 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 96 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 372
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:03 PM

Thanks. A very nice customer touch. I used it on a never discounted Zondervan book. I think it is important to note that this type of freebe likely comes out of Faithlife's pocket for some of the titles we might buy. I doubt Zondervan was in on this. Even more reason to say thank you.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:09 PM

Yes indeed :) thank you Bob and Faithlife. Picked up 11 issues of tabletalk for about 1$.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:40 PM

Thank you all at Faithlife/Logos. Your gift is much appreciated. 

Posts 1370
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:30 PM

Thank you Logos, but I actually fell in the trap and bought two books:Ancient Texts for the Study of the Hebrew Bible: A Guide to the Background Literature and Ancient Texts for New Testament Studies: A Guide to the Background Literature

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 12:57 AM

Nice choice Dan I thought seriously about that title, but ended up getting Verbum Basic (26 resources) for $14.  This seemed to be the best bang for by 20 bucks.  Still have my $50 certificate that unless an end if year mega pack comes out that grabs my attention I will probably use to upgrade to Verbum Capstone for $48  for an additional 56 resources.

Dan Francis:

Yes thank you very much Faithlife, it is a wonderful present which I used to grab 

Christology: Key Readings in Christian Thought

-Dan

Posts 676
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 1:45 AM

Mark Smith:

I purchased Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes which had been on my wishlist for awhile. Just $0.95 after this kind gift. Much appreciated.

Took that recommendation and joined you for a copy of Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes

Shalom

Posts 1528
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 4:18 AM

Thanks Faithlife! This was great! I went with another topical bundle. I recieved 15% and used the $20 faithlife gift, and got over $80 worth of resources for $0. Merry Christmas!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 1609
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:46 AM

Thanks, Faithlife.

Bought the ancient texts bundle that contains several things I wanted.

Posts 1921
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:49 AM

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 127
Russel Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:11 AM

I used the $20 to purchase a copy of "The Great Catechism of the Holy Catholic, Apostolic, and Orthodox Church" as well as "Young's Literal Translation" of the bible.  Thank you so much Faithlife!

Posts 1043
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:15 AM

Thanks for the coupon! I got the XL Theology bundle--with the 15% and the $20 it worked out less than Pannenberg's ST, with academic discount, alone.

Congratulations, Faithlife--if your goal since the L6 rollout has been to make me spend way more than I should on books, you've succeeded. That's not a complaint--my personal library is now far beyond what I dreamed it would be at this stage of life, and I'm much better equipped to work in my field of service.

Please do this again with L7, but I implore you: no last minute Mega-Pack! Stick out tongue

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 4
Lee Seibel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:26 AM

Yes

Posts 140
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:44 AM

Yep, very nice little gift.  Thanks Faithlife folks. 

Posts 520
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:12 AM

Thank you Logos and Merry Christmas to y'all!

Posts 3642
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 10:23 AM

BriM:

I was surprised and delighted to see the Merry Christmas $20 off whatever we like on the Logos front page, rather than another expensive megapack or similar.

Thanks Logos.

Wow, & THANKS Geeked, Logos!

It took me awhile to craft a search to find the resource I wanted... (the search functions on the product page really need some help...) I was finally able to choose The College Press NIV Commentary: Esther and Daniel.

Posts 1149
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:14 AM

Yes Thanks Logos!

Posts 164
Niko | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:34 AM

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 1:06 PM

A nice problem indeed.  I took the opportunity to use the $20 and the $50 credit to purchase the upgrades for the Opening Up Commentary and the Believer's Church Bible Commentary.  I likely wouldn't have made them a priority but "essentially free" was too good to pass up. 

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 1:10 PM

Thanks, Faithlife!

Posts 480
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:05 PM

Yes Thanks Faithlife

Page 4 of 5 (97 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS