Commands on Logos 6

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 24 2014 1:37 PM

Hi all,

I am trying out the Logos Commands as shown on the wiki page: https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_6_Commands

I have some questions about some of the commands, hope someone can help me:

1. Should the commands: Show Biblical People, Show Biblical Places, Show Biblical Things, still being used in Logos 6? Are they replaced by Show|Open Factbook? Am I right on assuming that this is the right thing to do? I mean, replacing those commands to Show|Open Factbook?
  2. I cannot see Show Bible Explorer working on Logos 6. Is it still available to 6 and maybe I am missing something? Or can I assume that the wiki page needs update?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Blessings to all.

www.aprendalogos.com 
Youtube: AprendaLogos

Posts 26512
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:30 PM

Nielsen Tomazini:
I have some questions about some of the commands,

Your questions show that the wiki article needs to be updated!

Nielsen Tomazini:

• Should the commands: Show Biblical People, Show Biblical Places, Show Biblical Things, still being used in Logos 6? Are they replaced by Show|Open Factbook? Am I right on assuming that this is the right thing to do? I mean, replacing those commands to Show|Open Factbook?

Essentially, they are replaced by Show/Open Factbook because this is a feature of the software. However, the Biblical Places Maps and Biblical People Diagrams datasets are converted to resources accessible from Library, so that Show/Open Biblical People is converted to Open Biblical People Diagrams + Show/Open Biblical Places & Show/Open Biblical Maps is converted to Open Biblical Places Maps. Show/Open Biblical Things is not recognised.

Nielsen Tomazini:

• I cannot see Show Bible Explorer working on Logos 6. Is it still available to 6 and maybe I am missing something? Or can I assume that the wiki page needs update?

That is now Show Explorer.

The wiki page will be updated!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 25 2014 10:42 AM

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation. 

Blessings,

www.aprendalogos.com 
Youtube: AprendaLogos

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS