[resolved] Bug: Bible References Only Display on First Page When Exporting

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 120
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:49 AM

I have only been experiencing this bug since the upgrade to Logos 6.  I have a pretty large Bible notes file that is sorted by Bible reference. When I go to Print/Export the document, the preview window displays Bible references for the first page only. Clicking through the preview pages, the notes are still there with the note indicator displaying...but the Bible references have disappeared. The same thing holds true when I export to Word, etc.

I am using the most recent update: 6.0.1.1352 on Mac OSX 10.9.5.

Thank you!

Posts 120
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 9:32 AM

I wanted to post again on this thread to see if anyone from Logos has looked into this or any other users have experienced the same issue.  Thanks!

Posts 31
LogosEmployee
Jonathan Haas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:34 AM

Hey Jonathan,

I've created a case for this, and we should get to it shortly. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Posts 120
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 26 2015 2:07 AM

Wondering if there is any update on this bug. The latest update (6.1) still has this bug.

This really is causing an issue, as I would like to export my Bible notes that I keep in a running list. But, after the first page upon export I have to guess what the Scripture reference is. 

Thanks in advance for looking into this soon.

Posts 853
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 26 2015 9:19 AM

Hi, Jonathan:

Thanks for reporting this bug. It has driven me crazy too. 2772.Bug in Exported Notes.docx

I found that the bug only bites me part of the time. If you keep exporting the Notes file, you will succeed in getting all the verse references. This fact will make it harder for the programmers to find the root cause. [sigh]

(Hat tip to Graham Criddle for finding this earlier post.)

Posts 120
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:08 PM

Thank you for the reply. I am glad that at least I am not doing anything wrong on my end. 

Something that might help is that this only became an issue when I upgraded to 6.  Also, it might be the length of the document that is being exported that could be causing the issue, as the specific document I am trying to export is over several hundred pages.

Looking forward to seeing this resolved.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2015 3:23 PM

This should be fixed in 6.4 Beta 2, which is now available.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS