selecting copy bible verse fonts

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18
Gene Christian | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 26 2014 10:52 AM

Can someone tell me how to set Logos 6 to select the font which "Copy Bible Verse" will paste into a document?

I tried using the "edit copy bible verse style" with the command "ForEachVerseStyle=yWordStyle" but it will only paste Times New Roman and in a lower case than i'm using.  

Better yet, is it possible to place an icon on the toolbar to copy/paste or a keyboard shortcut to copy/paste bible verses?

Thanks for your help

Posts 24560
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 1:13 PM

Gene:
Better yet, is it possible to place an icon on the toolbar to copy/paste or a keyboard shortcut to copy/paste bible verses?

You can have a shortcut icon for the CBV tool and it also has a keyboard shortcut. CTRL+C and CTRL+V (Windows) are the only copy/paste keyboard shortcuts but you still face the problem of font.

Assuming you have MS Word you need to set your paste option to use the (destination) style in your document.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 1:27 PM

Gene:
I tried using the "edit copy bible verse style" with the command "ForEachVerseStyle=yWordStyle" but it will only paste Times New Roman and in a lower case than i'm using.

In MS Word, you can set the default to paste unformatted (or whatever you prefer), so that it pastes with whatever font you have as the default for that document. I'm not sure how to do this with other word processors. 

Gene:

The CopyBibleVerse (CBV) dialog can be opened with CTLR-ALT-B, as long as Logos is running.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS