Missing Resources?

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9147
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 10:02 AM

Yasmin Stephen:
I don't know why the last two are missing

They were only included in Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade, which has been returned and relocked on your account.

Posts 19273
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 10:21 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Yasmin Stephen:

They were only included in Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade, which has been returned and relocked on your account.

That's what I thought at first, but then why are they not listed on the website in the "All" contents of Feature Crossgrade? Is that an error on the product description page?

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 3:03 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Yasmin Stephen:

They were only included in Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade, which has been returned and relocked on your account.

Well, thanks for solving that mystery.  Let's see, I was advised to return the Feature Crossgrade because it was included in the Gold package and I would save a little money that way; based on this advice I assumed that everything included in the FC would also be included in Gold. So, for a savings of $18.08, I lose out on a resource worth $50 Huh?  It doesn't seem like my best interest was served but that's cool; I'll be a little more clear-eyed next time I order anything through a sales rep.

Posts 19273
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 3:19 PM

Yasmin Stephen:
Let's see, I was advised to return the Feature Crossgrade because it was included in the Gold package and I would save a little money that way; based on this advice I assumed that everything included in the FC would also be included in Gold. So, for a savings of $18.08, I lose out on a resource worth $50 Huh?  It doesn't seem like my best interest was served but that's cool; I'll be a little more clear-eyed next time I order anything through a sales rep.

I'm not sure whether these particular resources are important to you. Something you said above about "Greek to me" makes me think probably not, but if they are...you should call Customer Service and explain your disappointment about these resources being unlocked again after you were assured you'd still have them. Perhaps they can make that right for you. It's worth asking anyway.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 3:29 PM

Rosie Perera:

Yasmin Stephen:
Let's see, I was advised to return the Feature Crossgrade because it was included in the Gold package and I would save a little money that way; based on this advice I assumed that everything included in the FC would also be included in Gold. So, for a savings of $18.08, I lose out on a resource worth $50 Huh?  It doesn't seem like my best interest was served but that's cool; I'll be a little more clear-eyed next time I order anything through a sales rep.

I'm not sure whether these particular resources are important to you. Something you said above about "Greek to me" makes me think probably not, but if they are...you should call Customer Service and explain your disappointment about these resources being unlocked again after you were assured you'd still have them. Perhaps they can make that right for you. It's worth asking anyway.

I won't call because, like I intimated in my OP, they're not important to me, but it's the principle of the thing; it could very well have been something useful to me down the road *shrug*

Posts 3140
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 5:27 PM

Do you have Cascadia Syntax Graphs and Glossary? If you do, Opentext is just an alternative to these resources, and offers little advantage over the former. 

Just the same, you may find some use for these resources in the future and the information the rep gave you was inadequate. It's up to you to weigh these circumstances and decide if it is in your interest to seek redress.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.4

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 30 2014 7:17 PM

Beloved:

Do you have Cascadia Syntax Graphs and Glossary? If you do, Opentext is just an alternative to these resources, and offers little advantage over the former. 

I checked my library and I have this Yes

Beloved:

Just the same, you may find some use for these resources in the future and the information the rep gave you was inadequate. It's up to you to weigh these circumstances and decide if it is in your interest to seek redress.

My original query has been answered and I've now moved on. Thanks for all the good advice Smile

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS