New (but familiar) voice in Logos videos

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 733
JH | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 7 2015 11:28 AM

Sounds like Mark Barnes is now doing some official videos for Logos. I have benefited greatly from his unofficial videos in the past and look forward to him doing more!

Posts 1085
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 4:15 PM

Ah a PROPER English accent  Big Smile

I agree that Mark has done a great job - he made a real difference to me when I first bought Logos stuff. Once I discovered them, I downloaded the lot to work through in case they disappeared!

Posts 19306
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 5:09 PM

JohnB:
Ah a PROPER English accent  Big Smile

It's actually a Welsh accent. Smile

Great to hear you doing official videos for Logos/Faithlife, Mark!

Posts 611
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 7:09 PM

Yes

Posts 623
JAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 7:10 PM

Llongyfarchiadau Mark.

Richard Burton couldn't hold a candle to you when it comes to the voice work for Logos Bible Software tutorial videos.

Welsh Basics how to say "congratulations": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDWJOLnh_TI

"The Christian mind is the prerequisite of Christian thinking. And Christian thinking is the prerequisite of Christian action." - Harry Blamires, 1963

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 7:20 PM

Yes This was a pleasant surprise! Thanks Mark. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 8:02 PM

Yahoo! That is wonderful that Mark is doing them!

Charlene

Posts 2898
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 8:21 PM

Great.  His work is always so helpful.

JH:

Sounds like Mark Barnes is now doing some official videos for Logos. I have benefited greatly from his unofficial videos in the past and look forward to him doing more!

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 8:47 PM

Very happy to see Mark in the official videos.  I think I heard him on one of the Practicum videos as well if I'm not mistaken?

Posts 33424
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 9:47 PM

Good going!

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19306
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 10:35 PM

Now I'd love to hear Mark's voice reading some Logos audio books. I haven't bought any of their audio book offerings yet, but I might if it were Mark reading. :-)

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS