Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 8:29 AM

James McAdams:

I've noticed this issue has cropped up for me in the last couple of weeks - about half of my collections have disappeared from the mobile app. I can see them on my Mac and at documents.logos.com, and they used to turn up fine - can't work out what's happened for the life of me.

This is an old post, in the future please create a new one.

What version of the app are you running, and which version of iOS?

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 8:36 AM

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):

This is an old post, in the future please create a new one.

What version of the app are you running, and which version of iOS?

Sorry - will do so in future.

Logos App: 5.4.4

iOS 10b5 (I know it's not technically supported yet).

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 8:43 AM

Yes, iOS 10 is not supported - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/113000.aspx . If you can reproduce this issue on iOS 9.x it would be good to know.

Where are Collections not appearing, and what steps have to taken so far?

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 8:51 AM

I noticed that some of my bible collections were missing when I tried to test out the new text comparison update when it was released in the app beta, and on investigation noticed 5-6 others were missing. I made minor alterations to the collections on my Mac to see if that might kick them into refreshing, then synced and closed it. The collections show as updated on documents.logos.com, but not in the app. I've closed the app (from multi-tasking) and reopened but they won't appear. I downloaded the App Store update over the TestFlight version to see if that would fix it but had no luck.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 11:08 AM

James McAdams:
I noticed that some of my bible collections were missing when I tried to test out the new text comparison update when it was released in the app beta, and on investigation noticed 5-6 others were missing.

Only collections that contain Bibles will appear in Text Comparison.

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 11:19 AM

Of course, but I'm missing some of my bible collections. I've ticked all of the collections that appear on iOS - the one I most miss is my "Bible: Compare English Translations" collection, where I put my most frequently referenced translations.

Posts 173
LogosEmployee
Todd Diehl (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 11:26 AM

James, would you be able to provide a screenshot or description of how that collection is configured?

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 11:28 AM

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 11:30 AM

For the record, I set these up in my first week of using Logos - I'd create it using different syntax now - but it worked before on iOS.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 12:03 PM

James, it appears you've found a collection scenario that we haven't covered - thanks for the report, I'll write up a case.

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 12:16 PM

Great, thanks! Having reworked it, it's synced across straight away too so I have what I need too.

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS