Sales ?: Feature Crossgrade to Baptist Silver

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 14 2015 6:53 AM

Hello

Logos Sales is not getting back to me with this question so I thought I would ask you all:

I purchased the Feature Crossgrade for 6.0 (with hesitation) and now wonder - Should have just sprung for the Silver 6.0 Baptist edition instead?

Is there any merit in asking for a refund on the Feature Crossgrade and then doing an upgrade to Baptist Silver with my student discount?

(Addendum: I noticed that a book I bought subsequently is part of the Silver 6.0 Baptist edition...sigh)

Posts 139
Stephen Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 14 2015 7:20 AM

I believe you have 30 days to get a refund for whatever reason.  Then you could simply purchase what you want.  It might be simpler if/when support responds to pay a difference and move on.

Posts 563
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 14 2015 8:31 AM

You will lose some data sets if you return the Crossgrade to purchase Silver. The only way to retain all the data sets you received with the Feature Crossgrade would be to purchase Gold or above.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 10032
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 14 2015 9:14 AM

A relevant point would be that once the book and the Crossgrade are returned and Silver is bought, (which brings back the book licence) dynamic pricing might make the crossgrade really cheap for the remaining datasets, if they are wanted. That's something Sales would we able to calculate and advise on.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 15 2015 5:31 AM

Thanks Guys.  I finally called Sales myself and returned everything and got Baptist Silver 6.0

Glory to God...Jesus Lead On!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS