Logos 6.0b SR-1 (6.0.2.0064) now available

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 21 2015 12:37 PM

Logos 6.0b SR-1 (6.0.2.0064) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 6.0b SR-1 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. 

Release Notes

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 8:18 AM

So, Faithlife did not fix the problem with the Atlas not being able to search? I have updated yet, but I did not see it in the list of things addressed. Just wondering.

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Posts 612
John Brumett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 11:04 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

So, Faithlife did not fix the problem with the Atlas not being able to search? I have updated yet, but I did not see it in the list of things addressed. Just wondering.

I was wondering the same thing.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 11:10 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

This problem is not yet fixed. There is still an active case for it in Development. 

We will definitely include it in the Release Notes once the issue is fixed. Smile

Posts 1
Jeff Ballard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 12:12 PM

updated today, but something glitched, now it is telling me I need to install the latest version, but I have 6 installed. How do I fix this?

Posts 168
Mark Nigro | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 23 2015 12:42 PM

Angela, any ETA for the Hebrew Rendering fix on Mac OS?

Mark Nigro

Pastor/Teacher/Student/Writer

www.calvarychapelbiblecollege.com

Posts 24852
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 23 2015 4:45 PM

Jeff Ballard:

updated today, but something glitched, now it is telling me I need to install the latest version, but I have 6 installed. How do I fix this?

Go to Order History and find the order for your upgrade to L6. Click the Order # and you find a download link. It may look like an installation is happening but it will only update you to the latest version.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS