5.2b Service Release 9 (5.2.2.1629) available for download

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 27 2015 11:43 AM

5.2b Service Release 9 (5.2.2.1629) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 5.2b SR-9 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download SR-9 using the appropriate link:

Mac
Windows

Release Notes

Posts 5232
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 1:17 PM

I am not using 5 any longer but thank you for your work keeping 5 running smoothly for those who have yet to upgrade....

-dan

Posts 161
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 9:49 AM

Upgraded yesterday to above release with no problem and ran the program afterwards.

Today when I tried to start Logos 5 I got an error message to say that some of my docs and resources are not compatible with this version. To continue upgrade to 5.2b SR9 or later!

I'm then given a web address but when I click on it I'm directed to Logos 6. Can someone tell me what is going on and how I can get started with Logos 5 as the weekend is fast approaching?

Thanks so much

Gerald

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 9:56 AM

Gerald Rodgers:

Upgraded yesterday to above release with no problem and ran the program afterwards.

Today when I tried to start Logos 5 I got an error message to say that some of my docs and resources are not compatible with this version. To continue upgrade to 5.2b SR9 or later!

I'm then given a web address but when I click on it I'm directed to Logos 6. Can someone tell me what is going on and how I can get started with Logos 5 as the weekend is fast approaching?

Thanks so much

Gerald

Gerald, my best guess would be that you have a shortcut that is pointing to an older version of Logos 5 that is somehow still present. Do you install into the default directory? I'd recommend going into your install directory (default is C:\Users\your.username\AppData\Local\Logos5\) and try running the Logos.exe there. If that works, replace your normal shortcut with one pointing to that file.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend contacting our Tech Support. They can remote into your machine and directly diagnose the problem.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 161
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 3:22 AM

Hi Dylan

Thanks for quick reply. You are a lifesaver in that when I followed your instructions program is now up and going. Not sure what happened as it doesn't look like an older Logos 5 exists! In any case thanks so much.

Kind regards

Gerald

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 8:27 AM

Gerald Rodgers:

Hi Dylan

Thanks for quick reply. You are a lifesaver in that when I followed your instructions program is now up and going. Not sure what happened as it doesn't look like an older Logos 5 exists! In any case thanks so much.

Kind regards

Gerald

Gerald, glad to hear it! It was a shot in the dark, but I'm glad it's up and running for you. Smile

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS