How Exactly do I return a Resource

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 28 2015 8:48 AM

I know Logos has a 30 day return policy, and all the posts I can find about it talk of calling them. But I live far away in South Africa and would like to avoid phoning, so is there a way to do it online or by email?

Can someone advise?

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 9:00 AM

Roger Pitot:
so is there a way to do it online or by email?

customerservice@logos.com  is the email

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 24
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 9:28 AM

Thanks!

Posts 4595
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 11:21 AM

Roger Pitot:

I know Logos has a 30 day return policy, and all the posts I can find about it talk of calling them. But I live far away in South Africa and would like to avoid phoning, so is there a way to do it online or by email?

Can someone advise?

When I want to call the ex-colonies from the UK I make use of Skype - really inexpensive.

Posts 47
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 3:39 PM

Wow- we have been US of A longer than we were colonies...yet still want to refer to us that way, huh?

It is an interesting reference though.  Like across the pond...

We don't call you the Mother land though.  Or the Empirical land...

Are you British or English?  Whats the difference anyway?

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 3:52 PM

Michael S.:
Are you British or English?  Whats the difference anyway?

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (as well as many smaller surrounding islands).

The label "Britain" describes England, Wales and Scotland (and sometimes the additional smaller islands), but not Northern Ireland.

England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are all individual countries.  (The Isle of Wight is part of England.  There are 790 islands that I think would regard themselves as Scottish.)  The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown Dependency.  The Channel Islands are self-governing British Crown dependencies, but Guernsey and Jersey are bailiwicks which set the laws for the rest of their surrounding islands).

Posts 24
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 6:22 AM

Wow Rayner! You obviously didn't hit "Quick Reply" Big Smile

Posts 128
Russel Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 7:58 AM

Roger Pitot:

Wow Rayner! You obviously didn't hit "Quick Reply" Big Smile

No he didn't!  But I found it pretty interesting, and it does help remove some of the confusion for us Yanks!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS