Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 33781
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 16 2009 6:10 PM

The color of the font for RSS, next, previous ... is comparatively difficult to read.  Has the color choice been reviewed for (a) color-blind individuals, (b) low-vision individuals esp. the elderly and (c) for proper allocation of attention-grabbing?

Yes, I'm making each suggestion a separate thread so that replies fall authomatically into the right discussion.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2009 7:05 PM

MarthaJSmith:

The color of the font for RSS, next, previous ... is comparatively difficult to read.  Has the color choice been reviewed for (a) color-blind individuals, (b) low-vision individuals esp. the elderly and (c) for proper allocation of attention-grabbing?

Yes, I'm making each suggestion a separate thread so that replies fall authomatically into the right discussion.

You may be right; I'm not color blind; my vision is corrected with contacts and I'm not elderly since I'll only be 39 on my next birthday so I really can't judge. Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS