Who Are Your Favorite Posters?

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 565
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 31 2015 9:26 AM

There is so much valuable information we can get here on the forums. Who are your favorite contributors? Mine are Rosie Perera, MJ Smith, and Mark Barnes. I would read anything those three would have to say. Thanks for all of your insights Rosie, MJ, and Mark. You do what you do with style and grace.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 10177
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:22 AM

Humphrey Bogart.

More seriously, Mike Binks and George. Opposite approaches to honesty.

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:44 AM

Men: Mark Barnes, Alabama, Graham, SuperTramp

Chicks: Rosie, MJ, Denise

No particular order.

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:49 AM

DAL:

Chicks

Seriously!?!

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 11:04 AM

Milford (I miss him) and KS4J for their cheerful presence.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 11:07 AM

No favorites. Each are blessed with a skill-set, and each are a blessing. :-)

A few that come to mind at this moment are:

Graham

Dave

Mark

Rosie

MJ

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 11:08 AM

Rosie Perera:

Yes

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 12:19 PM

Rosie Perera, Phil Gons, Mark Barnes, Dan Francis, MJ Smith, Eli Evans, Lyden Williams, Fr Devin Roza and Bruce Dunning.  

The names of people who post more frequently spring to mind, but everyone here seems to be generally pleasant, which makes a change on a Christian forum.

Posts 980
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 1:01 PM

I would second everyone mentioned above plus others - I am reluctant to mention more names as I am bound to miss some.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 2:10 PM

JohnB:

I would second everyone mentioned above plus others - I am reluctant to mention more names as I am bound to miss some.

Yes Concur.  I learn so much from so many.

But I just have to say I am still blessed by Milford Charles Murray's previous posts when I run across them. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 4:29 PM

Super.Tramp:

I am still blessed by Milford Charles Murray's previous posts when I run across them. 

Big Smile    PTL

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 97
Earl Sheneman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 5:09 PM

Mark Barnes has been a real help to me with the training videos and his posts. I am deliberately not going to name any other names because then I will end up leaving someone out that deserves recognition. Many of you have been a tremendous help in my learning to use Logos. Thanks to each of you.

Posts 1975
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 7:34 PM

Super.Tramp:

JohnB:

Yes Concur.  I learn so much from so many.

But I just have to say I am still blessed by Milford Charles Murray's previous posts when I run across them. 

I appreciate all of the valuable contributions, including those with whom I disagree.  

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2941
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 7:52 PM

I am grateful to everyone, who participates in the forums. No one is less favorate than any body.

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/20083.aspx

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 7:54 PM

Rosie Perera:

Milford (I miss him)

+1 Yes *Peace*              Thankful for Joy in the Lord with Crying while humanly missing Milford this week                         *Smile*

Thankful for many, many forum discussions: have learned a lot plus have a lot to learn.

Super.Tramp:

+1 Yes blessed                    Milford's post on 22 May 2014 => https://community.logos.com/forums/p/84773/595856.aspx#595856 included

Milford Charles Murray:

Somewhere in my Logos Library I’ve found this:  John Chrysostom (c. 347–407  --  His last words are said to have been, "δόξα τῷ θεῷ πάντων ἕνεκεν" (Glory be to God for all things!)

For those of you who are younger (I’m 77!), in the olden days a diagnosis of pneumonia for an older man used to be a “sentence of death”

That’s what happened to me early, early in the morning of May 5!  My Breathing was so bad that my wife had to call 911 and I was taken by ambulance to the Oshawa, Ontario Hospital to the Intensive Care Unit.  Spent four days there, then five days in Constant Care Unit, then seven days in the wards and came home late yesterday, a total of 16 days – just over ½ a month, but never alone!

Our Gracious Father!  Jesus!  The Holy Spirit!  His holy angels – prayers of many believers, some I’ve known, some I have never met; although we WILL be meeting then the Kingdom is “translated” at the end of time!             *smile*                              All with me and supported me!

To those of you who have prayed for me, thank you!  They have been answered!

May God give me strength in the future to support others if it be His Will for me to continue my life in this world!

Meanwhile, the prognosis is Good!   Healing is happening, and I hope for a good return to where I was!        Praise God!

This is the third time in just over two years that I have come close to death.  How wonderful it is that I have a great Future through the Glorious Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!              *smile*

Meanwhile, I remember daily that He died for me; and I ask the Holy Spirit of God to help me always live for Him and for the Gospel!

*smile*

δόξα τ θε πάντων νεκεν

Thankful for phrase searching:

"Glory be to God for all things" OR "Glory to God for everything" OR "δόξα τῷ θεᾦ πάντων ἕνεκεν"

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 8:09 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Thankful for Joy in the Lord with Crying while humanly missing Milford this week  
+1 Yes *Peace*    
*Smile*

You have to miss him Yes

Posts 468
BKMitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 31 2015 9:25 PM

Randall Cue:

There is so much valuable information we can get here on the forums. Who are your favorite contributors?...

First Place: Vincent Setterholm

Second Place nominees: M.J. Smith, Rosie Perera, and David Roberts 

Third Place nominees: David Knoll, Denise, and George Somsel

Very Honorable mention: Bradley Grainger, Fr. Devin Roza, Francis, and Super.Tramp.

חַפְּשׂוּ בַּתּוֹרָה הֵיטֵב וְאַל תִּסְתַּמְּכוּ עַל דְּבָרַי

Posts 8941
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:48 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Rosie Perera:

Yes

YesYes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 97
Earl Sheneman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 2:42 PM

I said I wasn't going to name other names but I am going to modify that just a little. Thanks Dave Hooton for your huge number of valuable posts. I have learned much from them.

Posts 2250
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:45 PM

When I consider how great a team we have here, I don't think I would be one to pick or choose.I love to come here for learning how I can improve my use of Logos. Iron sharpens iron.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS