Logos 6 Gold count of resources different on 2 computers

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 58
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 4 2015 8:12 AM

I recently upgraded to Logos 6 Gold.  When I search my library I see that my desktop computer with Windows 7 has 3 more total resources than my laptop computer with Windows 8.1.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Posts 4592
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 4 2015 8:25 AM

Richard Milbrandt:

I recently upgraded to Logos 6 Gold.  When I search my library I see that my desktop computer with Windows 7 has 3 more total resources than my laptop computer with Windows 8.1.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Personal Books?

Posts 58
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 4 2015 11:17 AM

No, I do not have any personal books.

Posts 27428
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 4 2015 11:31 AM

Try the command update resources

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 4 2015 11:57 AM

Richard Milbrandt:

If you upgraded the desktop from Libronix to Logos 4/5/6, you may have some legacy help resources in the desktop version. These would have been copied over from your Libronix installation, or perhaps downloaded (if you upgraded to early Logos 4 early). It seems to me (if I remember correctly) that the number of those legacy help files was that number: 3.

Could that explain the variation?

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 58
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 4 2015 2:23 PM

I have tried to update resources, but the numbers stay the same.  Updating from Libronix to Logos 4 to Logos 5 to Logos 6 on my desktop computer solves the mystery of the 3 extra resources.  Thank you for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS