Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 19 2010 7:18 AM | Locked

I am finding that in some of the windows (search window, library, etc...) the scrolling is backward. Scrolling down is dragging the page down, which actually takes you up the page. That is the opposite of how the regular book scrolling works. Furthermore, the windows 'stick' at the top and bottom. you can't just scroll when the window is all the way up or all the way down. You have to click the arrow and get away from the end for it to start working.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 7:27 AM | Locked

Dewayne Davis:

I am finding that in some of the windows (search window, library, etc...) the scrolling is backward. Scrolling down is dragging the page down, which actually takes you up the page. That is the opposite of how the regular book scrolling works. Furthermore, the windows 'stick' at the top and bottom. you can't just scroll when the window is all the way up or all the way down. You have to click the arrow and get away from the end for it to start working.

I'm on the latest beta, and I'm not seeing the problems you see--neither the backwards scrolling nor the stickiness.  How are you scrolling? Dragging the slider? mouse wheel? touchpad?

EDIT: I see you have a Mac with Parallels.  Other Mac users will have to weigh in.  I am not one.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 9:47 AM | Locked

Todd Phillips:

I'm on the latest beta, and I'm not seeing the problems you see--neither the backwards scrolling nor the stickiness.  How are you scrolling? Dragging the slider? mouse wheel? touchpad?

EDIT: I see you have a Mac with Parallels.  Other Mac users will have to weigh in.  I am not one.

This is occurring on two different machines.

first is Macbook Pro running parallels and Windows 7 using the touch pad.

second is PC desktop running XP Pro using a Logitech scrolling mouse.

Machines are quite different yet having same problem.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS