LearnLogos.com or Morris Proctor or None?

Page 5 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 85 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 7:57 PM

Sanford Helmuth:
By the way though, the very first post in the general forum that sates the rules of the forum, it says that people shouldn't post promotion codes. Does that just apply to buying something in logos?

Welcome to the forums Sanford. I think that it is pretty specific that we should not share Logos codes. Here is the wording...

Phil Gons:
Please do not use our forums to...

• post Logos Coupon Codes. If you are aware of a special promotion Logos is running online, you are welcome to link directly to the promotion.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 9:02 PM

Sanford Helmuth:
By the way though, the very first post in the general forum that sates the rules of the forum, it says that people shouldn't post promotion codes. Does that just apply to buying something in logos?

Apparently sharing competitors books are frowned on and the post will be removed but not these type of resources even though Logos sells similar ones

Posts 1418
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 10:56 AM

I've completed the Udemy course (only $6 with coupon) and am currently working my way through the LearnLogos course ($60 for the USB version).  Both are bargains for 3rd party training materials. 

I also have the Morris Proctor training volumes 1 & 2 on pre-pub order for $39.95, and I'm considering cancelling that order.  I'm wondering if there is anyone who has prior experience (say for Logos 5) with both the LearnLogos videos and the MP training manuals.  If so, would you go with both again?  If not both, which would you go with?

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 11:17 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

I've completed the Udemy course (only $6 with coupon) and am currently working my way through the LearnLogos course ($60 for the USB version).  Both are bargains for 3rd party training materials. 

I also have the Morris Proctor training volumes 1 & 2 on pre-pub order for $39.95, and I'm considering cancelling that order.  I'm wondering if there is anyone who has prior experience (say for Logos 5) with both the LearnLogos videos and the MP training manuals.  If so, would you go with both again?  If not both, which would you go with?

Hi Rick;

I haven't used Morris Proctor resources (other than the QuickStart Videos), however, I have and still use LearnLogos training bundle (L4 and L5). My thoughts are that they are very good and have helped me tremendously in learning both L4 and L5. As soon as I am able to, I will also purchase the L6 training bundle. Way back when I was looking for such training, there were 2 that consistently popped up (MP and Learnlogos). I became attached to Learnlogos through the free live webinars and liked the format. MP was an option, but at more than $300 for the Camp Logos DVD and even more for the live in-person training, the cost was prohibitive. I do believe that MP is put together very well and professionally as well, as seen from some of the preview videos and Quickstarts, but Learnlogos is a bit more personal and interactive.

Well, that's my take. Smile

Posts 1418
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 5:32 PM

Thanks, Erwin.  I too like the Learnlogos videos.  I've got a long way to go in them, but based on what I've seen so far, I expect to benefit a lot from them--enough in fact to wonder if the MP manuals will provide $40 in added training value (at the pre-pub price) over what's provided in the learnlogos videos.

If anyone with experience with the manuals wants to chime in, I'm listening.  And if anyone who has experience with both the manuals and the videos wants to weigh-in, I'm all ears.  Dog 

Posts 1418
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 7:24 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

NOTE:  Please post replies in this new thread.  Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS