Logos 4 Mac...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Ryan Smart | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 19 2010 4:36 PM

I only have a Mac and I would like to upgrade to Logos 4 mostly for my iPhone, but I have a hard time doing so when I can't use it.  But with the 25% off thing I feel pressured in to doing so even though I can't use it at this time.  Could you possible Give mac users the chance to upgrade for the same price when it is released. I don't have the money to pay for anything more than what is necessary.  I will be upgrading from mac to Logos 4 Mac Gold for $161 When it is released, if I can. I am also Still a student so maybe I will be able to use that discount.  

Can anyone tell me what I could do,  My biggest problem was I purchased Logos Mac bata Gold and when the Alfa came out they added many books I wanted and at least 3 I had to buy. And the Price was the same. I have only had my copy for a year and they are already adding more "Logos 4" and I need some the things they offer.  So until the real version comes out I do not want to pay more than I need to.

Posts 27
Carlin Wong | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 4:41 PM

RyanSmart:

Can anyone tell me what I could do,  My biggest problem was I purchased Logos Mac bata Gold and when the Alfa came out they added many books I wanted and at least 3 I had to buy. And the Price was the same. I have only had my copy for a year and they are already adding more "Logos 4" and I need some the things they offer.  So until the real version comes out I do not want to pay more than I need to.

Hey Ryan,

One option I found helpful was the monthly payment plan.  You can stretch out the cost of the package you want over a number of months up to a maximum of 12 months.  So if your upgrade costs $300, you can stretch it out so it becomes $25 + $5 (processing fee per month) making the payment $30/m.  I find it easier that way.  I personally love Logos 4 and the monthly payment plan made the Platinum version more accessible to me. 

Hope that helps!

-Carlin

Posts 10645
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:18 AM

RyanSmart:
Could you possible Give mac users the chance to upgrade for the same price when it is released.

There is no guarantee that the introductory prices will ever be repeated. I seriously doubt that Logos will project future pricing. Business wise, that would not be a smart move.

Posts 24
Keith Savage | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 6:13 AM

Ryan,

Logos does have an academic department that gives pretty good  discounts. The way to get the best price is to call them and ask for this department. They are willing to work with you and I have always found them to be a great help. I too use only a Mac now and I bought Parallels and a copy of windows through my seminary and got both really cheap. So you could run it on Windows until the Mac side is finished. On that note though I have been using the Mac version more and more. It is becoming a lot more usable and stable. They just did a big resource update and now most of the books that I have on the windows side are on my Mac. So, I will be using it even more. I jumped on early because of the price. I think it will all work out for the best in the end. They are a good company and treat their customers fairly. By the way. I upgraded from v1.2 Gold to L4 Platinum and I don't regret it.   Hope this helps.

Keith 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS