1-2 Thessalonians BECNT cheaper than prepublication price now

Page 1 of 3 (56 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 55 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 7087
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:03 PM

If you own the 16 volumes of the BECNT that doesn't include the newly released volume on 1-2 Thessalonians, this is the time to get it at a cheaper price than the prepub price.  Prepub price was $40 something, but with the monthly product discount, you can get it for $32.29.  Awesome deal!

DAL

Posts 1879
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:09 PM

still bit pricey for my wallet. but I think I will wait till it'll get bundled with somethin'. (usually when it gets bundled with somethin, price become $5-$6)

Posts 2404
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:21 PM

I missed the pre-pub for some reason. It's a good deal and a massive work by comparison to the average commentary for these letters. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 245
BriM | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 9:16 AM

Thanks for pointing this out DAL.

Posts 1581
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 9:34 AM

Great! Glad I waited! 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 2041
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 10:36 AM

Thanks!  That's a great deal!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1011
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 10:43 AM

The discount only gives me a mighty $1.12 off.

Posts 2565
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:35 PM

Not clear what discount applies to this title. Link?

Posts 2041
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:40 PM

Lee:

Not clear what discount applies to this title. Link?

If you own the 17 volume set, then the last volume released should be something like $32.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2565
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:47 PM

Yes, I clicked on that, but it shows me a dynamic price of 45.99.

I already have 16 volumes of BECNT.

Posts 9134
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:48 PM

Joseph Turner:
If you own the 17 volume set, then the last volume released should be something like $32.

Not anymore. Looks like it was a mistake. The dynamic pricing is now $45.99, same as the pre-pub price for the new volume.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1581
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:49 PM

It may have changed price. I checked last night and it was $32, but I'm showing $45.99 now. 

Posts 2565
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:50 PM

So what's the "monthly product discount"?

Posts 2041
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 1:00 PM

Mark Smith:

Joseph Turner:

Not anymore. Looks like it was a mistake. The dynamic pricing is now $45.99, same as the pre-pub price for the new volume.

Ouch, looks like I just got it in!

Posts 2041
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 1:01 PM

Thanks again DAL!

Posts 1581
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 1:23 PM

$32.39 should be the correct price with the 30% discount being applied as the Monthly Product Discount. I am assuming that Faithlife is having issues with the discount applying. I would suspect that the price will go back shortly. 

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 1:28 PM

John Kight:

$32.39 should be the correct price with the 30% discount being applied as the Monthly Product Discount. I am assuming that Faithlife is having issues with the discount applying. I would suspect that the price will go back shortly. 

You wish!! I was about to go for it, but now the temptation has been taken away!! Stick out tongue

Posts 1581
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:02 PM

I'm not sure why I would need to wish. It's pretty basic math. 

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:33 PM

John Kight:

I'm not sure why I would need to wish. It's pretty basic math. 

From your comment below, you can doubly wish!! Indifferent

John Kight:

...I would suspect that the price will go back shortly. 

Posts 652
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2015 4:16 PM

Logos, how about allowing the rest of us to have this book for 32.39? Thanks Dal for bringing this to our attention.

Page 1 of 3 (56 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS