Faithlife (Logos) Generosity in Action Once Again

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 17 2015 3:17 PM

Wow!  I am always just amazed at how ethical and generous Faithlife (Logos) is.  It should be no surprise, but it always is a pleasant surprise when it happens.

As others have reported there was a mix-up in the processing of the Logos 6 User Manuals whereby shipping was charge when it had been promised it would not.  I got an e-mail today not only apologizing for the error, but honoring the original commitment by crediting the shipping charges back.  And then ... and then! ... if that was not enough, they graciously provided a $5 credit to my account to use how I would like.

This team continues to set the standard for customer service!  Wow!

Smile

Posts 9215
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 17 2015 3:45 PM

Although I didn't experience this personally I rejoice with you at the generosity of Faithlife.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1706
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 17 2015 4:11 PM

sweet....yay!

Posts 813
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 17 2015 4:19 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Posts 1528
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 17 2015 11:50 PM

Lew Worthington:
 Thanks for sharing! 

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 18860
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2015 12:16 AM

Yup, I got this credit too, though no email announcing it. I just discovered it in my account after someone else mentioned that he'd gotten the $5 credit.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS