Barclay

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2015 7:19 AM

Josh Hunt:
It looks like individual volumes of Barclay are 40% off, but the set is not?

You will find that is the case across the board in March Madness. You will need to check which way of purchasing will save you more money.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5315
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2015 9:44 PM

A couple years back Spurgen's Treasury of David was more expensive on MM sale than their regular set price.

-Dan

Posts 121
DBR | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2015 10:15 PM

You mean the current sale price of the individual volumes of the Treasury of David for a total of $131.22 compared to the regular price for the set of $59.95. This is my first time doing MM and I am learning that like most sales, you have to really search to find the good deals. Do the math before you buy.

Posts 851
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 7:35 AM

David Ruley:

You mean the current sale price of the individual volumes of the Treasury of David for a total of $131.22 compared to the regular price for the set of $59.95. This is my first time doing MM and I am learning that like most sales, you have to really search to find the good deals. Do the math before you buy.

The real deals are at the end. Hold your money!

Posts 173
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 7:36 AM

I think in the case of Barclay and the New Daily Study Bible, buying the individual volumes at the march madness price (total $148.29) is quite a saving on the current set price ($199.95). Although the set itself has been in at least one past monthly sale for $50 off. 

Jim

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS