BEC Sale

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5002
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 19 2015 8:43 PM

How long is the sale on BEC going to last?

I want to get it, but I am wanting to wait until MM is over before I commit in case there is something I want from it, too.

Logos has an irritating habit of shutting down sales a day or two before I am ready to act. They just lost about $500 because they cut off my 15% off discount on base package add-on bundles about 24 hrs. before I was prepared to get the ones I wanted.

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 8:50 PM

Here's a screenshot from the set in my cart:

It seems it will be for this month only.

MM prices end on April 14.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 5002
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 8:58 PM

Mark Smith:

Here's a screenshot from the set in my cart:

It seems it will be for this month only.

MM prices end on April 14.

Yes, but the question of the moment is...will the MM final be completed before the end of the month? This is exactly what I'm talking about. I want to roll my purchases into my pay plan, so I want to make one purchase. If MM doesn't end until the end of March, Logos loses either my BEC purchase or my MM purchase...or if I am sufficiently ticked off, both. The amount of money Logos has left on the table over the years with me has to be close to $5K, if not more. I guess I will just wait until the end of the month to see if it happens again.

Posts 23572
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:02 PM

http://www.logosmarchmadness.com/2015/sale-details-2015/ suggests final discounts on products should be visible sometime on 30 March

Posts 5002
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:12 PM

Graham Criddle:

http://www.logosmarchmadness.com/2015/sale-details-2015/ suggests final discounts on products should be visible sometime on 30 March

I suppose there's reason to be hopeful, then. I'm glad their track record for getting the MM sale prices live & on-time has gone off without a hitch.

That still doesn't change the fact that I've got 16 items in my cart that I am prepared to purchase but for which I will probably just end up doing a bulk delete since my discount disappeared. This rigmarole is so inefficient. 

Posts 180
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 9:43 AM

All Logos March Madness deals will be available on March 30.

Posts 855
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 10:48 AM

So, is it correct to say that all the MM sales will be (fully compiled and) available ON March 30

and will be available UNTIL April 14?

Posts 180
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 20 2015 1:20 PM

Yes the round ends on the 29th which means products will be placed into the facet then and will be populated by the 30th. They will remain on sale until 11:59 p.m. on April 14th and will no longer be available on April 15th.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS