Bugs in Notes for L4 Beta Notes Importing

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Walter A. Svarczkopf | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 23 2010 6:41 PM | Locked

I have installed the Beta version and attempted to import my L3 notes files and give things a shot. 

First, the notes importer does not function very well.  I thought at first that it did a pretty good job, It appeared to have converted my Bible references to Hyperlinks.  It changed the color of the text, which made me think it did it.  But alas, all it did was that.  There was no hyperlinks on any of my references.  And, without a button that searches my notes and creates the hyperlinks like L3 did, my only option is to create them one at a time.  That is not really an option. 

Posts 216
LogosEmployee
Jacob Carpenter (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:04 PM | Locked

Please attach a zip of your LDLS3 note files so we can investigate.

Thanks!

Posts 18671
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:21 PM | Locked

Maybe it did create the hyperlinks correctly but your libronixdls hyperlink protocol just isn't working. Check to see if your Registry entries for libronixdls are correctly set. There's some info about it in here: http://wiki.logos.com/Hyperlinks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS