The Book of Acts in Its First-Century Setting and Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia in Their Local Setting

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2807
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 25 2010 11:57 AM
I would love it if this series from the book of Acts and The Letters to the Seven Churches.....  made it into Logos. Thanks

Ted

1. The Book of Acts in Its Ancient Literary Setting by Bruce W. Winter (editor), Andrew D. Clarke (editor)
  2. The Book of Acts in Its Diaspora Setting by Irina Levinskaya
  3. The Book of Acts in Its Graeco-Roman Setting by David W. J. Gill (editor), Conrad Gempf (editor)
  4. The Book of Acts in Its Palestinian Setting by Richard Bauckham (editor)
  5. The Book of Acts and Paul in Roman Custody Brian Rapske
  6. Witness to the Gospel: The Theology of Acts by I. Howard Marshall (editor), David Peterson (editor)
  7. The Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia in Their Local Setting Colin J. Hemer

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 352
Posts 390
Alain Maashe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:17 PM

Yes!

Posts 205
Stephen Paynter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2010 4:40 PM

Absolutely. These are great .... although I have almost all of them in paper, they would be great on Logos too!

Posts 182
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 3 2012 6:22 PM

Yes

Posts 645
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 3 2012 6:32 PM

me too!

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 3 2012 7:48 PM

Ted Hans:
I would love it if this series from the book of Acts and The Letters to the Seven Churches.....  made it into Logos. Thanks

Ted

1. The Book of Acts in Its Ancient Literary Setting by Bruce W. Winter (editor), Andrew D. Clarke (editor)
  2. The Book of Acts in Its Diaspora Setting by Irina Levinskaya
  3. The Book of Acts in Its Graeco-Roman Setting by David W. J. Gill (editor), Conrad Gempf (editor)
  4. The Book of Acts in Its Palestinian Setting by Richard Bauckham (editor)
  5. The Book of Acts and Paul in Roman Custody Brian Rapske
  6. Witness to the Gospel: The Theology of Acts by I. Howard Marshall (editor), David Peterson (editor)
  7. The Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia in Their Local Setting Colin J. Hemer

Stick out tongue Stick out tongue Stick out tongue

Yes Yes Yes  I wouldn't hesitate to fork over some $$ for these.  Yes Yes Yes

Stick out tongue Stick out tongue Stick out tongue

I

Posts 645
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 7 2012 6:51 AM

I have placed the Book of Acts in its First Century Setting series for voting here:

http://bookswewant.uservoice.com/forums/160544-books-we-want-in-logos

Posts 9
Pat McRight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2013 8:30 PM

I just discovered the "Acts" series and bought the entire set of books in hardcopy.  What a great resource!!!  It would be much easier to mine the treasure in these books if they were in Logos format.  I just voted for them at the UserVoice web site (Thanks, Dean053 for posting them there!).

Please click the hyperlink in Dean053's post and vote for them, everybody!

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 2:27 AM

Dean053:

I have placed the Book of Acts in its First Century Setting series for voting here:

http://bookswewant.uservoice.com/forums/160544-books-we-want-in-logos

Why not use the official ones instead? 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2807
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 2:39 AM

Mark Barnes:

Thanks Mark for the heads up.

I see Logos missed out ; Witness to the Gospel: The Theology of Acts by I. Howard Marshall (editor), David Peterson (editor)

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS