[resolved] Custom Word List

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Nelson Stewart | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 15 2015 5:58 PM

I want to create a custom word list from mounces flash cards for greek words. Is this possible?

Posts 2
Pam Peltz | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2015 10:52 PM

How do you make flash cards? (I'm really new at Logos). 

Posts 29721
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2015 11:18 PM

Have you looked at the Faithlife Group Introductory Grammar Vocabulary Lists to see it if already exists?

http://www.morethancake.org/archives/5703 might be of help

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Nelson Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2015 9:56 PM

Look at your wordlist creation. Once you have a list you can print flashcards I believe. I have an actual physical set of cards, I want to add the words in a custom wordlist to use with the iphone app.

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2015 10:52 PM

You can join the "Word Lists for Flashcards" group, then under documents you'll see the list of wordlists that have been added. Mounce's (with audio) is currently at the top of the list. When you "connect" with that document, it will automatically show up in your Logos documents under word lists, (where you can print the cards) as well as in the mobile app (where you'll have the audio).

Posts 4
Nelson Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 5:41 PM

Thank you very much. Do you know if they will continue adding the mounce cards? It only appears through chapter 6 are there.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS