[resolved] Preparing your library every time?

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 7:57 PM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

Reuben, can you please check the behavior after installing the new 6.3? A number of things have changed in this release that may affect the problem. Please post log files again from the new version. Thanks for your help in investigating this!

The behavior has improved greatly! I could still see a "flash" of the second screen, but not long enough to even read it so I took a screencast of it and sure enough it is the "preparing your library" window (it only show for 10 frames or so of the video). I'm attaching both the screencast video as well as new logs (which only include starting up to a blank layout and exiting again).

Screencast

4657.Logos.log.zip

Posts 2436
LogosEmployee

Reuben Helmuth:

The behavior has improved greatly! I could still see a "flash" of the second screen, but not long enough to even read it so I took a screencast of it and sure enough it is the "preparing your library" window (it only show for 10 frames or so of the video). I'm attaching both the screencast video as well as new logs (which only include starting up to a blank layout and exiting again).

That looks great! I'm glad this is improved for you.

Posts 26196
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 8:31 PM

Francis,

Is this improved in v6.3?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 2:43 AM

Reuben Helmuth:
The behavior has improved greatly! I could still see a "flash" of the second screen, but not long enough to even read it

Confirmed.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3770
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 2:46 AM

I have not noticed it in the last couple days, so that must be a good sign.

Posts 177
Richard J. Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 13 2017 11:58 AM

Are Mac users still seeing “Preparing Your Library” every time Logos is opened? I am.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS