Print error

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
dale kastner | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 17 2015 12:19 AM

I am using a Mac with OS X and Logos 5. I am not able to print a search result. I select the printer but the print button does nothing. I have repaired the disk permissions. The problem still exists. I would like to be able to print to a pdf rather than the actual printer. Please advise.

Posts 4595
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2015 1:54 PM

Are you using the Print / Export feature in the search pane menu? I run windows rather than Mac and have trouble printing directly from Logos or printing to a pdf file via PrimoPdf.

Posts 24842
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2015 3:40 PM

dale kastner:
I am not able to print a search result.

Analysis view only allows Exporting! But if you have trouble with other search views, does it mean you also can't print resources?

In general, printer issues would be resolved by getting the latest driver. What model of printer?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2
dale kastner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2015 9:41 PM

I am trying to print by selecting the export/print option. Then I press the print button. Nothing happens. I am able to export the file to excel. It seems to me like there used to be a way to print to a pdf. 

The printer driver is up to date. It is a HP1217. 

Posts 24842
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2015 10:23 PM

Pls answer my questions as I'm trying to find if the issue is only with printing search results, and what type/view in Search.

dale kastner:
It seems to me like there used to be a way to print to a pdf. 

You can install software like Bullzip PDF Printer, and select it from Logos' Print menu. Is this the issue? Can you print directly to your HP?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS